Chapter 4- Break In

Before you read;
I'm going to do a vote thing so basically each chapter has to have a certain amount of votes before I put out the next chapter.

So this chapter needs 20 votes in order for the next chapter. Each chapter is going to go up by 5. Alright enjoy reading.

Remember 20 votes

*****

*semi heated scene towards the end. you have been warned*

Surprise Party- Hoodie Allen ft Blackbear

I went by all of my classes smoothly somehow. Emilio only gave me death glares but he didn't really do anything. Which I was thankful for kinda.

Although I'm still on the look out because he could easily sneak up on me, kidnap me, and kill me.

Anywhooooo

The last bell rang and I hoped into my car. I started the engine and headed off to the gym. I was kinda dreading it since I was still kinda sore.

20 minutes later I pulled up into the gym's parking lot. I reach into the back seat and grab my duffle bag. I get out of the car and go straight into the gym going into the locker room.

I quickly change into my gym wear and wrap my hands and feet. I wrap my hands so I don't harm them when I punch obviously but I wrap my feet so when I kick it won't hurt my foot as much.

Once I'm done wrapping my hands and feet I make my way out of the locker room. I head over to the front desk and spot Alex leaning over it with keys in his hands.

He noticies me walking up towards him and smiles at me. I smile in return. I soon get closer to him and he turns his body towards me.

"You ready?" Alex asked swinging his keys.

"Yeah let's go." I say

Alex leads the way into the back room. Usually I only train in this room because Alex doesn't want to risk other fighters coming in here and watching me fight to know my weaknesses. It's smart though.

I walk on the mat and begin doing some stretches before I start to fight.

"So how was school?" Alex questioned

"Peachy." I simply stated.

He cocks his eyebrow and chuckles a little bit. I continue to stretch and start doing some jumping jacks to warm up my body.

"You ready?" he takes a sip of his water bottle.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I say cracking my neck.

"Then let's get started shall we?" he smiles.

He brings me over to the punching bag first. I ball and un-ball my fist before I start hitting.

"Now when you are hitting this bag I want you to think about everything that makes you mad." he look at me but I stare at the punching bag.

"Go." he says

I start punching it. I imagine everything that makes me mad and put it on the bag wanting to hurt it more. Somehow in there Emilio's face pops up which makes me go even harder.

I've been punching and kicking at this punching bag for at least 10 minutes and now all my anger was out. I walk over and grab my water bottle and lay on the ground.

"Good. Now we are going to spare. You have 5 minutes." he yells from across the room.

I don't say anything. I'm completely out of breathe and tired. I put my arm over my eyes and just relaxed and thought about stuff.