Chapter 12- Truth

A quick A/N before your read!

THANK  YOU FOR 2K READS AHHHHH!!! I WOKE UP TO THAT THE OTHER DAY SKSKK!!
And I know it's not Friday but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting! I WILL ALSO BE POSTING FRIDAY TOO DONT WORRY!!!

Alsooooo
Do you guys want me to make like a trailer edit type thing? Like when I get to a certain chapter I can make a trailer for this book kind of? I don't know if that makes sense buttttt oh well

also
Do you guys actually like the story so far? I feel like it's kinda basic but I don't know sksk. I just need some feedback!

Also who do you ship Dallas with?
Dallas + Emilio
Dallas + Ivan
Dallas + Ryder
Dallas + Tyler
ALSO CAN SOMEONE COME UP WITH SHIP NAMES IM REALLY BAD AT THEM!

Alright enjoy reading!!

**

Disturbia- Rihanna

I was currently in the back of a car with Ivan, Ryder, and Emilio. Ryder was driving, Ivan was in the front seat, and Emilio sat next to me. They didn't even give me time to change. I was still in my sports bra and shorts. Hopefully we aren't going outside as much.

"Where are we going that is so important that you had to drag me out of my house like that?" I looked at Emilio.

Silence.

Everyone was quite. No one answered my question.

"Hello?" I said again

Still no answer.

"Wow I didn't realize I was talking to a bunch of walls." I say and look out the window.

I hated when people didn't answer me. I also hated the fact that I didn't know where we were going. They could possibly be taking me somewhere that leads to my death. I'm too young to die!

I hate this. There could be so many things that could happen to me. I mean they are all in a gang. They could possibly know i'm Lexi.

Oh no.

They know i'm Lexi.

What have I done. I thought I hid it so well.

"Dallas! What's wrong?" Emilio starts to shake me a little.

I was drawn out of my thought and realize i'm hyper ventilating. Badly.

"Dallas breathe. Take deep breathe in and out." I hear Emilio say.

I do as I'm told and start to breathe in and out slowly. My breathing starts to go back to normal. I'm holding my chest as it pumps up and down. I feel that my hands are very sweaty too.

"That's it. Keep doing that." his voice was very soft. He treated me as I was a baby.

Once my breathing had gotten semi normal I finally look at Emilio. He has worried eyes as he stares at me. Neither one of us dare to break eye contact.

"Are you okay now?" a voice breaks the sudden silence.

I look over to the front seat and see Ivan looking back at me with sad eyes. I simply nod my head yes and lean my back into the seat. I suddenly feel something squeeze my right hand. I immediately look down and see Emilio holding my hand.

I look up and see Emilio staring out the window. I want to pull my hand away but then again I don't want. I decided to just leave my hand there for now.

About 15 minutes later we pull up into a parking lot that has a building next to it. I had never been here before. The building looked beaten down and old. Why did he take me here?