Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out

Silence- Marshmello ft. Khalid

Dallas POV

I hopped off my bike with my bag over my shoulder. I kept my helmet over my head until I got into the building and got my mask on. I didn't want to risk someone seeing me even though people are already starting to figure out that I'm Lexi. The truth is gonna come out soon anyways.

I get inside the arena and head to Lindsey's office. I opened the door and saw her sitting at her desk looking through some papers. She hasn't noticed I walked in yet until I clear my throat. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey Dallas" She greets me.

"Hey Lindsey." I say softly.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asks getting up and giving a concurring look.

"Nothing I'm just tired." I responded.

Don't get me wrong. I know I lied to her but me being tired was partly true. I just wasn't sure if I should tell her about what happened because I didn't want to risk her turning on me too.

"Well cheer up. You have a fight tonight and you can't be tired for this." she responds patting my shoulders.

I nodded my head and get out of her grip. She is right. I need to win tonight. It's my first time fighting in a month and it would be embarrassing if I lost tonight when I made sure everyone came out tonight.

"Also, it's a full house. I guess everyone wanted to see Lexi's comeback fight tonight." Lindsey smirks.

"Really?" I say in shock.

"Yeah. Everyone came out to watch you fight. Even people from the West ring came out." Lindsey says.

I stare back at her in shock. I didn't think people would actually come out. Especially people from the other ring. Wait a minute. If people from the other ring are coming doesn't that mean Emilio would be here too? Ah crap. I mentally slap myself in the head. I'll just try to avoid them all together.

"Well go get ready. You fight in an hour." She says and walks out the room.

I look at the clock and notice that it is 7pm. I take a deep breath and start getting ready. I take off my helmet and set it aside. I already had my sports bra and shorts on so all I need to do was put my hair in braids, my jacket, and my mask.

I start to put on my jacket when I hear knocks at the door. I jumped a little and turned towards the door. I stayed quite. The person knocked on the door again but I still stayed quite. I slowly walked towards the door.

"Lexi open up. Its Ivan and Ryder." I hear him say.

Holy crap how did they find out where I was. No one is suppose to be back here. I quickly rush over to the table and throw on my mask really quick. I make sure it is secured and head over to the door.

I placed my hand on the door but didn't move it. Did I really want to open the door and let them in? I could easily just stay silent and hope that they go away soon. I could also figure out a way to get out of here quickly. I mean there is a window right behind Lindsey's desk I could just climb out really quick.

"Lexi we know you're in there. Now please open the door." I heard Ivan beg.

I let out a small sigh and slowly turned the handle to the door. I opened it for them and turned towards Lindsey's desk. I headed over and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. Although they most likely figured out that I'm Dallas, I just didn't want to risk someone coming in or overhearing our conversation.