Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)

25 votes

*a short chapter*

Okay- Chase Atlantic

It's finally Friday. The day of the fight. I've been training everyday after school for a few hours just to get ready for the fight. I've been talking to Lindsey and she said this fight is going to be a big one.

I was a little bit nervous for the fight but I knew I had the push the nerves aside. I've been training for it my whole life basically. I wonder who I'm going to be fighting tonight though.

All week Emilio has been kinda avoiding me. Ever since what happened Tuesday night he can't even look at me. I think it's funny actually.

The next day when he came to school he was wearing a jacket that covered his neck. I laughed when I saw him wearing that. He's been wearing it the whole week. Whoops.

It was now in my last period which is study hall. I was sitting at a y'all table by the window doing some homework. I knew that if i didn't do it now I would never end up doing it over the weekend.

I was peacefully sitting at the table when suddenly two chairs around me filled up. I look over and see Ryder and Ivan sitting at my table. I raise an eyebrow and look at them.

"Why are you sitting here?" I asked

"Well for one, Emilio is boring and two I want to thank you." Ivan says

"Thank me for what." I was completely confused

"For what you did to him the other day." Ryder says.

I smile at them and look over to Emilio. He is eyeing us but quickly looks away when we make eye contact. I look back over to the two boys sitting in front of me.

"No problem." I smiled

We began to talk about many different things. These boys weren't as bad as I thought they would be. Soon Ivan's phone buzzed which cause him to look at his phone. He chuckles a little bit before showing his phone to Ryder.

I give a confused face while they both look up at me.

"Looks like our little buddy over there wants us back." Ivan says

"Why can't he just come over here." I laugh a little bit.

Ivan begins to type on his phone. A few seconds later it buzzes again.

"He says he doesn't want to." Ivan states.

I rolled my eyes. He's being a big baby. He needs to man up and get his little butt over here. I let out a huff but then Ryder and Ivan's laugh fill the room.

Whoops I guess I said that out loud. But it's the truth. I look over towards Emilio and see him glaring at me. I guess he heard it too. I start to laugh with them.

Our laughter soon came to an end due to the last bell ringing. I pack up my things and said bye to the guys. I head out to my car and head back home.

Now I have to get into the fighting mood. To prep for fights I usually make myself a strawberry banana smoothie. God I love them. After I make that I eat some toast to go with it. It's a weird combination but I like it.

After I finish up drinking and eating I head upstairs. I grab a small backpack and place my nike shorts, sports bra, jacket, and most importantly my mask. I go into the bathroom and put my hair into two french braids.

I walk back into my room and look to see that it's already 4pm. I have to be at the East ring at 5:15 so I decided I should take a small nap to rest up. I take my phone and set my alarm for 4:45pm. I soon drift off to sleep.