Chapter 3- Slimed

*unedited*

Chateau- Blackbear

It's was now 6pm. School got out a few hours ago and all I have been doing it laying around watching Netflix and reading Wattpad.

I realized that I needed to go train since I have a fight this Friday coming up. I really don't want to loose. Fighting helps me escape and that's how I let all my anger out.

When I usually fight I hide my identity. I go by Lexi because ever since I was a little kid I always wanted to be named Lexi instead of Dallas. Don't get me wrong, I love the name Dallas but I always told people my name was Lexi.

During fights I would wear a pair of black nike pros, a black nike sports bra, with a black 'jacket' with a hood that only covers my arms and above my chest and upper back. On the back of the jacket it had the name 'Lexi' on it.

Basically my attire is all black but you can't really blame me. It just kinda happened and it's comfortable and easy to fight in.

When I fight I go barefoot because it's either to grip the floor that way I guess.

I always wear my hair in two french braids and have a mask to cover my face with. It's a white mask that they wear in the purge I guess you could say. It covers my whole face and easy to move around it without getting noticed.

I finished getting ready for the gym wearing a pair of black leggings and a light gray shirt with nike sneakers. I do a little bit of stretching before heading to the gym.

Once I'm all stretched, I grab my duffle bag, car keys, and head downstairs out the front door.

Usually many people would run to the gym but me, no. First off the gym is way too far and if I were to run I wouldn't want to work out and just turn back around and leave. Second I'm carrying a duffle bad with me and it will just get in the way.

Now I know I am lazy like that but I am still in great shape. I don't have a 4 pack for nothing even though I do eat a lot.

I throw my duffle bag in the back of my car and start the engine.

Before I know it i'm already pulling up into the gym parking lot. I kill the engine and grab my duffle bag from the back. I get out of my car and start heading towards the doors.

I take out my card and go up to the front desk.

"Hey Dallas." the person behind the desk greets me.

"Oh hey Alex!" I respond back.

For those that are confused Alex is my trainer basically. Whenever he isn't training me he works behind the desk in the gym. He's helped me come a long way andI thank him for that.

"I didn't know you were coming today." he says as he takes my card and starts to scan it.

"Well since I have a fight coming up this Friday I just thought I should get warmed up all week since it's kinda a big fight." I shrugged.

"Who are you fighting?" Alex hands me back my card and I put it in my bag.

"I'm not sure yet. Lindsey said it was a hard one and I need to be prepared." I simply say.

Lindsey is my manager. She signs me up for fights and literally managers everything. All I have to do is win and we are both happy.

"Do you think it's someone from the other ring?" Alex questions.

"I hope not. I've never fought anyone from there before so I haven't seen how any of them fight." I say with concern.

"Well I wish you the best of luck. Also don't tire yourself out today because we have training tomorrow." Alex points at me