Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave

YALLL WE HIT NUMBER 1 IN EMILIO OH MY GOD IM SOOOO SHOOK THANK YOU EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

16 shots- Stefflon Don

Ivan's POV

About an hour later we arrived at the location. It was 11:56pm, only four minutes til 12. The place we arrived at was run down. It was like an abandoned house. I'm assuming no one comes here often but I could be wrong.

The house was blue and the windows were all boarded up with wood. There was a wooden porch that didn't look sturdy and looked like it could break at any second. It gave me weird vibes to be honest.

Ryder parks the car and cuts the engine. We looked around and there was nothing but trees near by. You could easily die out here and no one would know. I had slight fear in me but I instantly shook it out.

I looked at Ryder and he had the same expression as me. It was vacant and silent to the point where you could hear a pin drop.

"You ready for this?" Ryder asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Let's go see what this is." I say getting out of the car.

Ryder follows and goes into the trunk of the car. I look at him strangely wondering what he is doing. He pops his head up and closes the trunk. He suddenly throws something at me and I quickly catch it.

"You're going to need that just in case." he tells me as he walks past.

I look down at the black and shiny weapon. It was a little bit heavy but I could manage it. I popped it open to make sure it was loaded. Once I made sure it was loaded I locked it and put it in my waistband.

"Let's go." I nodded my head towards him.

We began walking towards the abandoned house more. You could hear out footsteps in the gravel. We tried to be as quite as we could be so we don't tract attention to ourselves.

We get up to the door and Ryder opens it. He pops his head in first and looks around to make sure the coast in clear. I look around to make sure no one is coming. He taps my shoulder and nods his head saying we can go in.

He opens the door wider and walked in making sure to stay quite. I walked in after him. It was pitch black in here and the only light that was provided was the moonlight. I looked around and it was completely empty. It looked like no one was here.

My eyebrows drew together and I looked at Ryder. He looked at me too with the same expression. Something isn't right I can feel it. It shouldn't be this quite. I shrugged it off and looked around more to see if I could find anything.

"Bro this doesn't seem right." Ryder whispers to me.

"I know. Its quite, too quite." I say narrowing my eyes

"Let'g just go explore the place and see if we can find something." Ryder suggests.

I nod and Ryder steps forward and I follow. Which we shouldn't have done in the first place. We should've just turned around and went home.

The second he stepped more into the house a loud buzzer went off and all the lights turned on. We looked around in panic and immediately pulled our guns out. A few second later a sound went off coming towards us.

I heard Ryder groan and his hands shoot down to his leg. I look down a notice a needle went into it. My eyes went wide as I tried to regain my focus and find where it came from but I was too late. A few moments later there was a sharp pain in my leg and I fell to the floor.

Before darkness took over I saw a man in a suit while two men picked me up and took me somewhere.

***