Chapter 38- Kyle

20 Min- Lil Uzi Vert

Dallas POV

After about an hour of driving I finally make it to Sabrina's Cafe where I'm meeting Emilio, Ivan, and Ryder. I park my bike in the front near the window. I turn of the engine and take off my helmet. I set my helmet on my handle bar and I just stare at it. I really didn't think this through.

I'm about to go in there and see the three people that are mad at me because I didn't tell them about Lexi. They even told me to quit something I love. They didn't even hear my side of the story. Should I really go in there and pretend like nothing happened?

I turn my head to the left and look in the window of the cafe. I spot all three of them in the back in a booth. They haven't noticed I arrived yet which is a good thing. I take another deep breathe, looking back down,  and debate whether I should go in or not. I mean I was the one who called them. I don't know why I did it. I could've called Lindsey but for some reason I didn't. I didn't even write down her phone number.

I can't believe they even agreed to meet me. I didn't think they would. Heck, I didn't even think they would answer. Deep down inside me I wanted to forgive and forget but I just knew I couldn't. It was hard for me to forgive people easily. If we are being honest I don't think I fully forgave the boys in the first place.

When they ignored me for the whole month I never actually forgave them. Emilio and I just had a moment but I didn't know what it meant. I guess I was just desperate because I had no one so I just kissed him. Maybe I don't have feelings for Emilio. Maybe it's just something stupid because I'm being selfish and making myself like him.

I don't even know anymore at this point. I guess if I go in there I can find my answers and they can get they answers. Is that why they agreed to meet me? Just to get information and then ditch me? I mean I remember them saying they want me in their gang a while back when I eaves dropped on their conversation. I smirk remembering that day.

I look forward and noticed a black car a few feet ahead, with the engine running. There was a man leaning on the car with a pair of shades on. He kept glancing my way too which was pretty sketchy. He did look really familiar too but I couldn't really figure out where I have seen him. I'm just being paranoid. I probably saw him on the streets before or something.

I look back up at the window. They still haven't noticed I'm outside yet. I guess I should go inside now. It is kinda dangerous to be out in the open now that I think about it. I hop off my bike and head to the door. I placed my hands on the handles and pull open the door. The bell rings indicating something just walked in. I look over at the boys and they look up at me.

They all had worried faces while looking at me. I smiled slightly and began walking over to their table. They all watch me as I approach them and sit down. I sat down next to Ryder right in from of Ivan. Emilio was next to Ivan. They all just stared at me and there was an awkward silence. I leave my head down while playing with my hands debating if I should start the conversation first or not.

Minutes later a lady comes up to our table. I look up and she was wearing a black button up shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, and her hair was pulled back into a bun. She had light blonde hair with green eyes. She was really pretty in my opinion. I look down and I see a name tag and it reads, 'Brooke'. In her hands she had a notepad and a pen. I'm assuming she was out waiter.

"What can I get you all to drink." She questions.

"Can I have a Pepsi." Ivan starts

"Can I get a lemonade." Emilio continues

"I'll have a water please." Ryder says

"And get I have a Sprite please." I finish and I watch as she writes down our drinks