Chapter 20- Red Dash

THANK YOU FOR 5k READS!!

I will also be updating 3 times today so make sure to watch out for that!

U-Rite - They

"She went into a coma." my mom sighs.

My face went pale. It felt like my heart stopped.

She went into a coma.

Is the only thing that repeated in my head over and over again. I looked over to Ivan and Ryder and they had the same expression as I did. I look back at my mom and she has a sad face also.

"Can we see her?" Ivan asked.

My moms eyes went wide and she quickly shaped up.

"Sorry sweetie but not in this condition. She needs to rest. No one is allowed down there at all and that's final." She tells us.

"Okay." we all say.

"I'm going to go back down and check on her. Go to bed and get some rest. You all had a long day today." my moms says.

We nod our heads and head upstairs. I go up into my room and decided to sleep here for tonight. Ivan and Ryder go into the same room. I guess there sharing. I crash into my bed and moments later I fall into a deep slumber.

Maria's POV ( The twins mom)

My son, Emilio, just left the room and I begin operating on Lexi. I think that's her name. I go to her hip and immediately cut her clothes off.

I then grab the machine and go to give her some anesthesia. The only problem is that her mask needs to come off. I guess I will find out who Lexi is.

I start to pull off her mask and pull it over her head. I take a deep breathe and I am finally able to see her face.

Oh my god..

Lexi is Dallas.

Dallas is Lexi.

They are all going to be so heartbroken when they find out.

Wait.

I can't let them find out. It is not my place to tell them that Dallas is Lexi. I guess i'll have a talk with her when i'm finished.

Sighing, I begin the surgery.

Ivan's POV

We all headed upstairs. Ryder came up with me. We went into the office and sat down.

"Do you have the note?" I asked Ryder as soon as we sat down.

"Yeah it's in my pocket." Ryder says.

"Well hurry up and get it out!" I practically yelled.

"Shhh We don't want Emilio waking up and over hearing our conversation idiot." Ryder whisper yelled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to go and make sure he's sleeping." Ryder starts to get up and head over.

About 5 minutes later he comes back into the room and sits back down.

"He's sleeping." He says

"Let's read it." I tell him

You might be confused by what he means. After Emilio took Lexi to the gang house, Ryder and I decided to investigate.

Flashback

"At the gang house. I'm going to take Lexi with me in my car. Ryder take Ivan to the gang house and meet me there." Emilio yelled

"Okay." Ryder and I said at the same time