Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)

*30 votes for next chapter*

We Will Rock You- Queen

"Now tonight is a very special night." The announcer says through the microphone.

"Tonight is the night where the East ring and West ring champions fight!" he yells

The crowd starts cheering. I look at the crowd and everyone is on their feet. I start to move my body around to keep my muscles warm and shake out the rest of my nerves.

"Look Dallas. You've got this. You've been training basically your whole life. Don't let this guy punk you out." Lindsey says trying to calm me down

I mean I was a little afraid. I was fighting another champion and I've heard many things about him. He has probably heard many things about me too.

"Let's introduce our fighters." the announcer states

I do a final shake and make sure my mask in on securely along with my hood.

This is it.

"Representing the East ring, we have, Lexi!" he drags out.

The crowd starts cheering loudly but I hear some boos here and there. I climb into the ring and look around. I smirk and bob my head a little bit.

"Representing the West Ring, we have, Asher." he drags out again.

Asher comes up into the ring wearing a robe. I can't see his face yet. He is a lot taller than me but I hope that just gives me some sort of advantage.

I watch him to see if he has any weakness-es. He is leaning towards his right more. So that means I should go to the left more.

He starts to untie his robe. He pulls it off and turns around giving it to the man on the ground. He finally turns around and walks my way.

I froze.

You've got to be kidding me right now.

Sis something isn't adding up.

If my mask wasn't on right now my jaw would be literally on the ground.

My wig is gone too. It flew. bye bye.

There was no way that Emilio Martinez was standing in this ring right now.

There's no way that he is the West ring champion.

He comes closer and smirks at me.

I guess he could tell I froze.

Crap. Bad move.

We both walk to the announcer. We get close together and come close face to face. All the cheers and boos start to fade out behind me.

"You scared Lexi." he says my name with aggression.

I let out a small "mhm" and walk away to my side.

"LET HE FIGHT BEGIN!" the announcer yells.

The crowd starts screaming. I let out a deep breathe and get into my fighting stance.

"Okay here are some rules. Don't cheat or kill each other." the announcer tells us.

Emi- I mean Asher and I are having an intense stare off.

"Shake hands and we will begin."

I put my hand forward but Asher slaps it down. I glare at him but he can barely see it.