Chapter 8- Annoyed

In my Head- Jason Duerlo

I wake up the next morning hearing my phone go off. I groan and roll my eyes. I grab my phone from behind me and put it right in front of me.

Snapchat call from Emilio Martinez

Why is he even calling me. I look at the time and see that it's 8AM!

IT'S 8 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING ON A SATURDAY AND HE IS CALLING ME!! HE JUST WOKE ME UP WHEN I COULD BE PEACEFULLY SLEEPING UNTIL 12 IN THE AFTERNOON!!

I decline the call and put my phone on silent. so put my phone back on my night stand and closed my eyes again.

My phone kept vibrating and it was annoying me. I grab it off my night stand and put it in my bed to muffle the vibrating.

After a few minutes he finally stopped calling. I peacefully went back to sleep after that. Well let's call it a nap.

About an hour after my 'sleep' I hear banging on my door. I groan and throw a small fit in my bed not wanting to get up. Eh they'll go away sooner or later.

The banging keeps going on and on. I can already feel a headache forming. I let out a sigh and throw on a hoodie. I begin to make my way downstairs saying incoherent sentences on the way down.

"Alright I'm coming!" I yelled.

Whoever this was is seriously going to get there ass whooped today. I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open.

"What" I say aggressively

"Why were you ignoring me."

I look up and see Emilio at my front door. Is he serious right now. He really drove to my house because I wouldn't answer him-

I can't.

"Well I was sleeping so peacefully until you called at 8 O'CLOCK IN THE FREAKING MORNING!" I raise my voice at the end.

"Whoops." is all he says.

I glare at him.

"Well bye." I say starting to close the door.

Before I'm able to close the door all the way he stops it with his foot. I groan and swing the door back open. I look up at him with a straight face holding no emotion but tiredness.

"What do you want." I look up at him.

"I'm bored and I want to hang out." he shrugs.

"No." I say and slam the door shut.

I begin to walk away and the knocking starts back up again. I start throwing a small fit by punching the air wanting him to just leave me alone.

I stomped my way towards the front door. I grab the door knob and forcefully threw it open. I look up at him to see him leaning against the door frame.

"Leave me alone." I say

"I'm bored"

"Go hang out with Ryder and Ivan or something."