Chapter 27- Not Again

THANK YOU FOR 9K READS!

Poker face- Lady Gaga

Emilio's POV (The call)

I started to lean in a little bit more. Our lips were practically touching but not fully together. She was actually going to let me kiss her. This was my moment

But only if I knew

Right before I was about to close the gap my phone started ringing. We both immediately pulled apart and looked at each other.

I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. I look down at my phone and see that it's Ivan who called me. I groan and answer the phone.

"Excuse me for a moment." I say getting up and walking outside.

I close the door and put the phone back up to my ear.

"What the f*ck do you want Ivan?" I whisper shouted into the phone.

"Woah woah woah. I don't know what your problem is but you need to take a chill pill." He replies back.

"Well I'm not going to take a chill pill because you just ruined my one and only shot." I said angrily.

"What are you even talking about?" He asked confusingly.

"I just almost kissed Dallas but then you decided to call me when I told you I was going to her house." I growled.

"Ohhh. My bad bro." he says with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Just know when I get home I'm going to kill you. Anyways what did you call for?" I asked huffing.

"Well see it's a pretty funny story so where do I start um-"

"Let it out Ivan!" I shout cutting him off."

"Mom was kidnapped." he says and my face pales.

"Emilio? You still there?" Ivan asks.

I take a deep breathe and regroup myself.

"Yeah. Call Trevor and tell him to get into the security cameras and find out where mom is. When you find a location text me and I will meet you there." I demanded.

"Got it." Ivan says and then I hang up.

Why would someone want to kidnap my mom? What did she even do to get kidnapped? I need to find her now.

I began to jog to my car and I put my handle on the door before I realized I was still at Dallas's house. Holy crap I completely forgot I was here.

I quickly run back inside and go to where I left her sitting in the living room. She was staring at the blank tv screen when I saw her.

Her head snaps towards me as she just stares at me with no emotion in her eyes. I breathe out and begin to speak.

"Hey um, I have to go that was Ivan and he said that there was an emergency back at home." I say weakly.

"Alright well I will see you in school." She replied.

"See yah." I say and then walk away.

I walk towards the door and put my hand on the knob. I let out a sigh and look back in the living room and see Dallas sitting there staring at her hands.

I can't believe I had a chance with her and it got ruined. I pull open the door and head out. I don't need to focus on that right now. I need to find my mom.

I put a straight face on and head over to my car. I hop into my car and turn it on. I pull out my phone and look to see if anyone has texted me.

I got a recent message from Ivan and I unlocked my phone and opened it.