Chapter 19- The News

You found me- The Fray

Emilio's POV

I was almost about to loose another fight against Lexi again. As much as I want to win I need to see if she can beat me again so I can see if she's worthy enough to join the gang.

At first I was winning but right now she was throwing punch after punch. I just couldn't take it. She stops for a moment and I turn around to face her. I was completely out of it. One more hit and I could possibly be done.

She draws her arm back and I was ready to take the punch. Her lips moved but I couldn't understand what she said. A few second later a loud bang goes off but the punch never came. I slowly look up at Lexi and see her frozen. Her arm is still drawn back ready to hit me.

I watch her and in the lower part of my eyes I see red coming down her body. I slowly look down and my jaw completely drops to the ground.

Lexi has been shot.

She follows my eyes and also looks down. Once she sees her hands immediately go to her hip and she starts to fall down. I'm still not able to comprehend everything. I watch as she falls and lands on her back almost unconscious.

Sh*t I have to do something

I rush over to her side to see if she's still breathing. She had a light pulse but it was still workable. I looked around and people were running all over the place. I look back down at Lexi and see her eyes are still opened.

"Lexi can you here me?" I say in a worried voice.

She doesn't respond. I keep repeating her name over and over again. Her eyes are still opened. I lifted my head up and look for Ivan and Ryder. Once I spot them I scream their names.

Both of their heads snap towards me and they see Lexi on the ground covered in blood. Their eyes widened and they rush over to us.

"What happened?" Ivan yells.

"Lexi was shot and we need to help her now. I don't know if she will make it!" I look back down at her.

"Call mom and tell her we need her now!" I looked back up at them.

"Where should we tell her to meet us?" Ivan asked

"At the gang house. I'm going to take Lexi with me in my car. Ryder take Ivan to the gang house and meet me there." I yelled.

"Okay." Ryder and Ivan said together.

I pick Lexi up and start rushing over to my car. I look down at her and see her eyes were about to shut.

"C'mon Lexi stay with me." I tell her

Soon her eyes shut. That's not good. Panic rose into me as I full on sprinted outside into the car. I gently put her in the back seat and wrapped her wound a little bit so blood wouldn't get inside my car.

The car was a lot of money and I just paid to get it re done after what Dallas did! Don't come for me.

I get into the drivers seat and immediately start driving as fast as I can. The drive is usually 30 minutes long but I need to make it a lot shorter.

I get on the highway and start speeding down not caring about the other cars on the ride. I zoom past everyone trying not to get into a crash.

Something isn't adding up. Who would want to try and kill Lexi? I get she is a good fighter but there's no need to try and kill her.

15 minutes later I finally end up at the gang house. I park my car and get out. I rush towards the back seat and carefully take out Lexi. I leave her mask. I don't want to take it off.