Chapter 14- Caught

*picture above is people that come into play later on*

Helen Keller- Arizona Zervas

It was finally Friday. Which means there is a weekend coming and i'm hyped for that. I'm also going out with Tyler tonight so that should be fun.

Yesterday at school no one seemed to bother me so I was fine with that. The only person that actually came up to me was Tyler just so he could give me his number and I could give him mine.

School ended a few hours ago and it was now 6:30pm. Tyler told me to be ready by 7:30 so that leaves me an hour to get ready. I hop in the shower and make sure I smell really good because if I was going it be in a building full of sweaty people I want to smell decent.

After I take my shower so go into my closet and begin to look for clothes. Tyler told me to dress casual but I already know how to dress. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a black tank top. I threw on a pair of black boots and a leather jacket. I leave my long hair down to top it off.

Wow it looks like i'm going to go kill someone.

I look at the time and it was now almost 7:30pm. I was a little nervous tonight and I don't know why. I kinda hope Emilio is fighting tonight too so I can see how he moves and use to against him.

Moments later I hear a car horn outside. I grab my phone and head outside. I see Tyler standing in front of my house with his black challenger. I walk up to his car and get in.

"Hey." I say which causes him tot urn his head.

"Oh hey Dallas." He says smiling.

"You ready to go?" He asks

"Yeah." I reply back

He starts driving the car and it's a silent ride. I don't know how far the West ring is from here but I assume it isn't that far. I feel like I should ask Tyler who we are suppose to be watching. Eh what the heck.

"Tyler who are we suppose to be watching?" I say

"We're watching the main event which is Asher and Storm. After the fight Asher had a big announcement he wants to tell everyone." Tyler focuses on the road.

I wonder what this big announcement is. I mean it couldn't be that big. I guess it's just about the rematch he is doing with Lexi. I got a little nervous thinking about it.

We soon pull up to a building. Wow that didn't take as long as I expected. There were many cars parked all over the place. I could hear the crowd inside. Wow there even louder than the East ring.

Tyler and I start to walk up to the entrance. There wasn't a line so we got in easily. Once we got in Tyler led me somewhere but I wasn't sure where.

After about 10 minutes of squeezing, shoving, and yelling at people to get past them we finally reached our destination. We were pretty close and could actually see what happens. That was a good thing.

"Hey Tyler!" I hear a voice yell.

We both turn around and we see 4 different people. Once they get closer I finally recognize who they are. It was Grayson Dolan, Ethan Dolan, James Charles, and Emma Chamberlain.

They all graduated 2 years ago. How was Tyler even friends with them? He was a freshman when they graduated. Maybe because of baseball. Who knows.

Grayson and Ethan are twin brothers. They became friends with James and Emma since freshman year and have been inseparable since. Apparently they were called the sister squad or something. I really didn't care at the time I was only a freshman and they were seniors so I was told to stay away.