Chapter 36- Get your girl

Without Me- Halsey

Emilio's POV

Dallas is Lexi. Lexi is Dallas. How could I be so dumb not to figure that out. I should have put it together by now but no it took me almost two months to figure it out. I wasn't even trying to find out it just naturally happened. The moment her mask broke off the whole arena went quite. She looked up and that's when my mouth dropped completely.

Right now I was standing with my arms by my side staring at the door that was just recently slammed by Dallas. How could she not tell me that she was Lexi when I told her about my past, about the gan, about everything. That was so selfish of her to do and she expects me to deal with it. No, it's not going to work like that.

"Don't forgive me and completely forget about me." Is what she said right before she slammed the door.

Those words kept repeating in my head over and over again. They couldn't leave me mind. She wanted me to forget about her. She didn't want me to forgive her. She wanted to me to forget. Why would she even do this. Doesn't she realize how dangerous fighting is? She even got shot during a fight and now she is here fighting again.

This whole time. This whole DAMN time I was getting attached to her. I was starting to fall for her if we are being honest. Then she goes and does this crap? She's leaving and here I am, standing here instead of going after her. Maybe it might be for the best. Keith said that she as bad news so I should just take his word for it. I mean after all she is Lexi and didn't even bother to tell me about it.

"Emilio what the hell was that?" I hear Ivan yell and hit me in the back of the head.

"Ouch." I grabbed the back of my head and start to rub it.

"Emilio look what you just did." Ryder yells and points towards the door

"What?" I questioned.

"Are you stupid or something?" Ivan screamed and I gave a confused look.

"Lexi just got her whole identity exposed and then you decide to scream at her for not telling you. She didn't tell us for a reason and you couldn't respect that. That is so low of you." Ivan shakes his head.

"I have every right to be mad at her and yell at her. She lied to us this whole time and you are okay with that? Or wait. Did you both already know about Dallas being Lexi and you didn't tell me?" I asked.

Ivan and Ryder go silent. They both avoid my eyes and look around the room. They knew. They really knew that Dallas was Lexi and they didn't have the decency to even tell me? I thought we told each other everything. My own brother and best friend didn't tell me this. Wow.

"How long have you guys knew?" my voice cracked.

"We found out right before the fight. We put all the pieces together and we confronted her right before the fight. So don't be snapping at us when we only found out about an hour ago." Ivan argued.

"But you guys still knew. You didn't even tell me. What pieces are you even talking about. The only thing we knew was about Keith from the first time we were there. There is something you guys aren't telling me." I yelled.

"That wasn't the first time we met Keith!" Ryder roared and my head snapped towards him.

"The day Lexi, or Dallas, or whatever you want to call her, got shot, Ivan and I saw a strange man and he started running. We ran right after him and he led us outside. We didn't catch him but he purposely left a note for us. His name was the Red Dash because it said it on his license plate. We opened the note and there was a picture." Ryder pauses and pulls out a piece of paper out of his pocket and Ivans pocket. Ivan tries to argue but Ryder cuts him off while opening Ivan's paper.