Chapter 7- Knocked

*35 Votes for next chapter*

Honest- Shawn Mendes

Emilio's POV

Before I even step into the arena I can already hear the crowd cheering. This is probably one of my biggest fights yet.

Tonight I'm fighting Lexi.

She is the East ring champion and I am the West ring champion.

The West ring and East ring don't cross over each other usually. When they do it's just fights for people who are new and don't know what there doing.

Tonight's crossover was a pretty big one though.

Two undefeated fighters fighting against each other. Who will loose their title? The town is about to find out.

Well I may have over exaggerated that but it would grab people's attention more.

I am at the entrance of the arena door waiting to go out. I roll my neck, ankles, and wrist a few times to stay warmed up.

"You ready buddy?" My best friend Ryder asks.

Ryder has been my best friend since we were in diapers practically. We grew up together along with my brother. He knows basically everything about me and I know everything about him.

So if he ever wants to snake me then he's got a big storm coming his way.

"Yeah. I've got this. I've never lost." I smirk

"Just don't die out there." My brother, Ivan says.

Ivan is my twin brother. We're identical twins. He was my first best friend. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be doing any of this stuff. We support each other and if I didn't have him I don't know what I would be doing now.

"I won't. Don't worry." I say starting to do some jumping jacks.

"I heard this Lexi girl is tough man." Ryder mentions.

"Yeah, I heard that her shortest fight was about 30 seconds since she knocked the guy out." Ivan adds.

"Guys relax. It's like your doubting me. Anyways i'm sure she can't be that scary." I say

"Alright whatever you say man." Ryder shrugs.

Soon I hear the crowd become 10x louder than before. Lexi might have just gotten out. I listen closely and hear people chanting her name but some booing.

Hah they love me more

Minutes after it was my turn to go out.

"You ready?" Ryder and Ivan say insync

I let out a breathe closing my eyes and do a little shake.

"I was born ready." I open my eyes and stare at the door.

Soon the door was pushed open and the crowd was screaming. I swear it sounded like a bunch of fan girls at a Shawn Mendes concert.

I start to walk closer to the ring and hear more people chanting. I look around and notice how there's a lot more people than I have expected.

I go to my side of the ring and look over at the other side. I see Lexi over there looking at different directions but mine. I guess she's afraid. Good.

The announcer comes out and steps into the ring.

"Whoooooosssss readyyyy toooo rumbleeeeeeee!" he yells through the mic.

I smirk and start to shake my body some more.

*skipping a few part since you've already read it.*