Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess

Superduperkyle- Kyle

Emilio's POV

At one moment i'm sleeping peacefully and then the next im drenched in water. I immediately shot up from my bed and groaned.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I heard Ivan and Ryder yell.

I look up and see that they were on top of my bed and Ivan was holding a bucket. I look to my left and see that it was almost 8am. Yeah I was going to kill them.

"You have a 3 second head start." I tell them

Their eyes went wide and their faces went pale.

"1" I start

They bolted out of the room. I smirked. I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower and get changed. I threw on a white t-shirt with blue ripped jeans.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed into the living room. I noticed Ryder and Ivan were in there too. They both looked at me like they just had seen a ghost. They both grab pillows and hide in the corner of the couch.

"Pleas don't hurt me. If you going to hurt anyone hurt Ivan." Ryder whines.

"Wait no! Don't hurt me hurt Ryder it was his idea!" Ivan defends.

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was!"

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was!"

"No it-

"Can you guys just shut up already you're giving me a headache." I glared at them.

They instantly closed their mouths and got up. We all headed towards the kitchen. I was behind the two. As we were walking I noticed something sticking out of Ivan's back pocket.

My eyebrows drew together in confusion. Why would he have a paper sticking out of his pocket?

"Hey Ivan what's in your back pocket?" I say as I reach out the grab it.

He turns around quickly and snatched it out of my hand. He folds it up more and puts it in his front pocket. Ryder watches him with wide eyes just like I am right now.

"It's mine and it's non of your business." he hissed.

"Well okay. You don't have to get all defensive about it. I was just asking." I say throwing my hands up surrendering.

He turned around and began walking again.

"Jeez who pissed in you're cereal this morning." I mumbled to myself.

We finally arrived into the kitchen and sat down at the counter. Ivan grabbed the cereal and bowls for everyone. Ryder and Ivan both sat in front of me while I sat with my back to the door.

He comes back and puts down everything. I grab the cinnamon toast crunch and poor it into my bowl. I then grab the milk and poor the milk in.