Chapter 26- The Note

End of the Day- One Direction

Its been an hour since Emilio had left. So many things were going through my mind and I wasn't able to focus. In reality I only really had one question.

Was I really going to kiss Emilio?

It might have just been in the moment too. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing. This is all so confusing. It doesn't make any sense.

He could possibly just be trying to get with me. So many thoughts are popping in my head which is making me for a headache.

I decided to go to the West ring to grab all of my stuff that I left there on Friday night. I go back upstairs and go into the clothes Emilio gave me.

I go downstairs and head out the door. I go out by the bushes to where I put my bike in the first place. I put on my mask and drive away.

About 20 minutes later I finally arrived at the ring again. I park in the back and turn the engine off. I slowly get off the bike and stand up.

I take a deep breathe and begin walking up to the back door. I placed my hand on the knob and turned the handle pushing the door open.

I push the door open slightly enough to be able to push my head through. I look around to make sure no one is here. Once I double check I head inside quietly.

I shut the door and began walking to the locker rooms where all my stuff is. I slightly open the door to make sure no one was in there. Once the coast was clear I headed in.

I quickly rushed to where all my stuff was. I stuffed all my belongings inside of it. I zipped up my bag and put it over my shoulder.

I finally grabbed my phone and pressed the home button. It instantly lit up with a bunch of missed messages, missed calls, and social media notifications that I missed.

I scroll through my phone and noticed it was mainly Alex who called and texted me. There were also many messages from Lindsey too.

I scroll a bit more down and noticed some messages from the twins and Ryder. I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone in my pocket.

I immediately start walking but didn't make it far. Suddenly a wall somehow appeared out of no where causing me to crash into it and fall to the ground.

Pain immediately shoots up my body from my wound. My hands go to my hip applying pressure to it to stop the pain. I breathe for a few second and finally look up at what caused me to fall.

I see a very familiar man staring back down at me. He reaches his hand down to help me up. I reach up and grab his hand.

He pulls me up so that I am standing on my feet. I brush myself off a little bit and look back up at the man. Now I know exactly who he is.

In front of me was Kyle, which was Asher's or Emilio's manager. I still don't like him. There's something about him that just throws me off. Also he told Lindsey that I had to throw the fight.

I glare at him but I don't think he can see my face past my mask. I adjust my bag and start to walk past him making sure to hit his shoulder.

"Well hello to you too." He says turning around facing me.

I stopped walking and stared at the door refusing to turn around and face him. I let out a huff gripping the strap on my bag.

"Look I get you're mad but look what happened when you didn't throw the fight. I mean you should've just listened in the first place." Kyle shrugs.