Chapter 9- Glitter Green

Worst in me- unlike pluto

My alarm immediately goes off. I hit the snooze button and start to wake up. I sit up in my bed and stretch to wake myself up more.

I look at the time and see it's 6:30am. I usually hate waking up on Mondays at 6:30am but today was going to be a good day.

Over the weekend the boys never came back to my house which that left me in relief. Since I had nothing planned I decided it was best to plot out what I was going to do to Emilio since he slimed me.

I spent all Sunday trying to find the right prank to pull back at him. I had so many different ideas but they weren't good enough for my liking.

I then thought of something so good that I jumped when I thought of it. I thought that if the slime was stuck to me and hard to get out I thought it would be best to return the favor.

Not with slime of course.

Once I thought of the idea I immediately went out to Walmart and bought the supplies I needed. Once I bought them I went home and started planning out how I was going to work it.

He's probably going to kill me because of it but it's completely worth it.

I got out of bed and get changed into black joggers with a loose white t-shirt. I grab a pair of black nike shoes to match with it.

so then go into my bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I put my hair in a high ponytail with strands of hair coming down.

I go back into my room grab my bag and stuff my supplies from yesterday inside. I look at the clock and see that it's already 6:55.

I rush down stairs going into the kitchen. I grab a banana and head out of the house grabbing my keys on the way.

Basically for this prank I could possibly literally get killed because I'm messing with Emilio's precious baby or whatever he likes to call it.

No it's not his hair. I mean I could do something to his hair later but for now its time to mess with something else.

You will see what i'm talking about later.

I pull up into the school and park my car. The prank is going to play out later since Emilio isn't exactly here yet. I get out of my car and head into the school.

I beeline straight to my locker. The hallways are still a little empty which is a good thing. I open my locker and my bag. I put all of my supplies in my locker hoping no one notices.

Once it's all in my locker I slam it shut and lock it. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding and leaned my back against the lockers with my eyes closed.

"Hey Dallas"

I jumped and gasped due to being scared. I look at where the voice is coming from and see Ryder and Ivan standing on my right.

"Did we scare you." Ryder chuckles

"Yes." I state

This was part of the prank that I needed to happen. I needed Ivan and Ryder to help me but I don't know if it's possible because they might tell Emilio. Eh we're just going to go for it.

"Sooooooooo guys." I put on my charming smile.

"What." Ivan crossed his arms.

"I need a small favor." I smile shrugging my arms up to my ears.

"Why should we do anything for you?" Ryder questions

"I'll do anything!" I say quickly

"We're listening." Ryder says.