Chapter 11- Nunya

Leave me alone- Flipp Dinero

"What are we going to cook?" Emilio asked.

"For the 10th time, I HAVE NO IDEA SO STOP ASKING ME! WHY DONT YOU FIND SOMETHING!" I was getting frustrated.

You probably wondering why I'm yelling at Emilio once again. This probably won't be the last time either.

So after our teacher yelled the assignment to us the principal told everyone that they could go home. I was so relieved. I was tired and really wanted to sleep some more.

I started walking to my car but Emilio followed behind me. I just assumed he was going the same way because he also has to drive home.

I hop into my car and turn on the engine. Soon I heard my passenger car door open and someone sit down in it. I looked to my right and see Emilio sitting there buckling up. I was so confused.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked

"Well you see, I'm here for two reasons. One is that you ruined my car so now you get to be my 'uber' driver until my car is cleaned. Also we hav to do that dumb project so I would rather get it done now then later." He smirks.

I stare at him dumb founded. There was no way in heck I was doing this. Doesn't he have friends. What about Ivan and Ryder?

"Don't you have friends to take you home. What about Ivan?" I said what my mind thought

"There riding together in Ryder's car."

"Then go with them." I wave my hand for him to get out.

"Now see why would I do that. You ruined my car so this is your consequence. I wouldn't be in this spot right now if you didn't decide to mess with my car or start that fire in the class room." He says staring in my eyes.

"THE FIRE WASNT EVEN MY FAULT!" I yelled

"Think what you want. Your wasting time, let's go." He says getting comfy in his seat

I glare at him and start to mumble incoherent words under my breathe.

"What was that? Wanna say it louder?" He cuffs his hand around his ear

"Nothing." I mumbled to him

I then pull out of the parking spot and drove to my house. That is how Emilio ended up at my house.

"Jeez someone's on their period." he puts his hands up in surrender.

I turned my neck so quick that I swear I could've broken it.

"Just because i'm yelling at you and acting all moody or whatever doesn't mean i'm on my period. Even if I was that if only for me to know and for you to never find out." I say poking his chest

"Whatever you say." he shrugs

"I'm not! Do you wanna check for yourself!" i blurt out. Probably not the best words to say

"Alright I believe you!" he quickly says

"You better." I grumble and walk away

"I say we make mash potatoes." Emilio says coming up following behind me.

"We have to make a full course meal and a dessert Emilio. Not just one thing." I rolled my eyes

"Then let's make steak, mash potatoes, corn, and green beans for the meal part." He starts off

"Then for the dessert we can make a chocolate cake or something." he shrugs.

"You just now saying something that's actually helpful after i've spent an hour looking for something."