Chapter 31- The Picture

If We Have Each Other- Alec Benjamin

Dallas POV

I start to open my eyes and look at the face of Emilio Martinez. Last night was a night. I actually kissed Emilio Martinez. I just don't know if that was the best thing to do.

Don't get me wrong I loved every second of that kiss but it's just everything that comes after it. I don't know what will happen next. I mean I don't really believe in love all that much and I don't really date either.

There is so much Emilio doesn't know about me either. He only knows the life I put out at school and nothing else. He doesn't know I fight. He doesn't know that my father is Keith either. He has the right to know and so does Ivan and Ryder but I just couldn't bring myself to it.

After all these years my father decides to show up now and try to ruin my life and my friends life. The thing is that I just don't understand why. I don't understand why he is taking them and putting stuff in their heads.

Is he trying to get me by going to them first? Is this all a set up? I mean Emilio did tell me what happened but I don't know if I should trust him. I don't want to trust him fully yet because I don't know what's going to be coming for us.

If my father find out he spoke to me then it might cause a huge problem. Forget about speaking to me, I kissed him which probably made things worse. I have a gut feeling that from now on everything is going to get worse.

I also don't know if I should tell him about my life. The real truth of my life. I just don't think I'm ready to tell anyone yet. I mean I told Maria a few things about me but not everything. She knows I'm Lexi and she has kept that secret for a while.

It's all these decisions I need to make and I would have to make them fast before anything bad happens. I just hope that my father doesn't know anything about what happened last night.

I turn my body over to face the other way and reach out for my phone. I look at the time and notice that it is almost noon. I also noticed that I got a few messages from Ryder. I unlock my phone and open up the conversation.

Ryder
Ivan and I are going to be over around noon.

Since when did I invite them over my house? A few second later I hear a knock on the door downstairs. I groaned and started to get up. I was half way up when an arm pulled me back down.

"Don't leave yet." I hear Emilio mumble.

"Emilio, Ryder and Ivan are at the door." I informed him.

"So, who cares." He said.

"I do. If I don't answer they will just keep knocking on the door." I say as I hear more knocks on the door.

Emilio groans and let's go of me. I get up and head over to the door. I rush downstairs and the knocking continues.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Calm down." I yelled.

I put my hand on the door handle and pulled it wide open. I open it and see Ryder and Ivan standing there with their hands in a knocking position. I chuckle a little bit looking at them.

"Well hello to you guys to." I smiled.

"Hey Dallas." Ivan greets.

"Come in." I moved to the side and let them walk in.

"Make yourself at home. I'm going to get ready upstairs and I will send Emilio down." I inform them and they both nod their heads. I then rush upstairs to get changed.

Ryder's POV

Dallas just let us into her house and ran upstairs. She told us to make ourselves at home so that's what we did. Ivan and I looked around her house.