Chapter 28- Hurting

Beggin on your knees-Victoria Justice

Dallas's POV

Have you ever took anything for granted? Have you ever regretted not telling anyone but only kept it a secret so it wouldn't hurt anyone? Have you ever thought you were protecting someone but in reality you only wanted to protect yourself? Does that make you selfish?

One whole month. 30 full days. I have been only going to school and immediately going home right after. Being locked in a room and actually doing all of my homework.

One whole month. 30 full days. Of being completely ignored by Ryder Brooks, Ivan Martinez, and of course Emilio Martinez.

In all honesty I don't really know what exactly happened. The Monday after Emilio and I almost kissed the expression in his face completely changed as well as Ivan's and Ryder's.

It's almost like something in them clicked or someone is controlling them making them robots. It wasn't like them to act like this.

On that Monday I saw the boys at their lockers so I decided to go up to them and say hi and see how they were doing. Just to be nice and because I was early that day.

I walked up into their group and they all gave me confusing looks. I simply said hi to each of them. It was silent for a few moments until Emilio decided to ask who I was.

They all pretended like they didn't know who I was. I thought they were joking but they just seemed so serious. That day I skipped school.

I wanted to breakdown and cry but I knew I would get judged crying over some boys. I went home and just slept it off.

I also thought they were justing playing a prank on me just for that day, but I was completely wrong.

For the next week they all ignored me. Not even sparing a glance at me. I even tried calling and texting them all. I went into the group chat but only to see that I was removed from it.

I was alone. I didn't have anyone. The only person I had was Alex but I barely saw him because he was always with his family. He doesn't know about Emilio.

Everyday I would do the same boring routine. I couldn't even talk to anyone. It was always silent. The only sound I would hear was my heart beating.

I had no motivation to do anything. I still took it easy because of my wound from my last fight. It was healing and looked a lot better than what it originally did.

Being alone sucks. It makes me over think too much. I keep asking myself what I did wrong for them to hate me all of a sudden.

Was it because I almost kissed Emilio? Did Emilio tell them about our almost kiss? Of course he would. It's his brother and best friend. Wait would Emilio tell them a different story about what happened?

I just kept asking myself a bunch of questions over and over again. I kept thinking it was all my fault and I have a strong feeling that somehow it really is my fault.

My happiness is slowly disappearing. I relied on them to make me happy all the time and now that they are gone my life is just boring.

In all honesty I miss them so much.

Especially Emilio surprisingly.

Ever since that almost kiss my feelings towards him have been slowly growing somehow. I'm not the one to believe in love or have crushes on people. I was always independent.

The more time we were apart my feelings grew more. I felt used and worthless. Like I was some sort of toy for him. Once he got bored of my he ignored me.