Chapter 23- Awake

Let Me Down Slowly- Alec Benjamin

Ivan's POV

I move around and start to wake up. I groaned and open my eyes. I look around my my vision is blurry. I rub my eyes for a few second and look back up. I notice it it bright outside. I look around and notice I am back in a car. Ryder's car.

I look straight ahead and saw that we are at the address that we went to last night. I look to my left and notice Ryder is still sleeping. I start to shake him so he can wake up and drive home.

"Ryder wake up." I kept repeating while hitting him.

"5 more minutes mom." he groaned.

"Ryder if you don't wake up now I will make sure you won't have kids later in life." I say.

He instantly shot up and looks around mumbling incoherent sentences. He rubs his eyes and looks at the steering wheel.

"Wait. How did we end up here?" He looks around again

"They injected us with something and I guess they took us back to the car." I informed him.

He nods and starts the car. He then begins to drive down the rode. It was silent for a few minutes. We didn't really know what to say. Until Ryder broke it.

"We need to do something." He says.

"What can we do? We have no idea where he is or who he is. All we know is his name and that's it." I tell him.

"Maybe we can talk to Lexi. She might know something." Ryder suggests

"Are you forgetting that Lexi doesn't talk." I state the obvious

"She doesn't need to talk. We can easily get her reaction and we could possibly get her to write down what she needs to say." He says.

"Alright. We will try when she wakes up." I said.

"When do you think she will wake up?" Ryder's mood changes.

"I don't know I hope she wakes up today." I sighed.

"Me too." He mumbles.

I looked out the window and watched as the trees go by. Off to the gang house we go.

***

Dallas POV

"Please stop." I whimper.

"I didn't want a kid and neither did your mother. Now look at where we are!" he yelled at me.

"Mom." I say looking towards her

She had a disgusted look on her face while she looked at me. She rolled her eyes and looked back at my dad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Your pathetic!" he spat in my face.

"You're the one who left me! I had to take care of myself at 12 years old!" I screamed.

He then slapped me across the face. My face whipped to the left and a sharp pain went throughout my cheek.

"Keith, just hurry up and finish her off." my mom said tossing my dad something.

He caught it with ease and smirked. I looked down at his hands and he had a shiny silver gun in his hands. My eyes widen and I panicked.

"Stop! You don't need to do this! Please don't!" I cried.

"Sorry sweetie but as I always say," he points the gun at my head and comes closer to me, "everything happens for a reason." he smirks and pulls the trigger while I screamed.