Chapter 33- Traitor

Intro 3- NF

Dallas POV

I have been training for HOURS. I'm sweating from head to toe and extremely tired. I am currently laying on the dirty mat on my back and trying to regain my breathing back to normal. I was looking up at ceiling and closed my eyes.

I was really about to fight tonight. For the first time in a month I'm actually fighting. I was excited yet nervous because I didn't know who I was fighting and I wasn't sure if I could actually win tonight.

"I think you're ready for tonight." I hear Alex say over top of me.

I open my eyes and stare at him. He had a wide smile on his face as his hands were on his knees. He was also sweating a lot too due to him helping me out. He also cranked up the heat in here to make sure we both sweat.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Positive." he puts his hand out for me to grab it but I decline. I just wanted to lay down more.

"Take a 10 minute break. I don't want to overwork you and you get hurt out there tonight. I'm going to run to the bathroom and check out the gym." he says leaving the room.

I nod in response even though he probably didn't even see it. I just took the time to think.

Tonight I really wanted to fight. I think this was one of the best ways to get my answers. I wanted my father to be there, I wanted Emilio to be there, I wanted everyone to be there. I wanted my comeback to be big.

I got shot and finally returning after a month. Others would usually take a few more months but I really needed to fight. It was really my only escape at this point. I haven't fought in a long time and this is the way I can get all of my anger out.

I want to feel the rush I get while fighting. I miss it so much. I don't know how I survived a month without fighting. In that month span I mainly only focused on school kind of. I mean I had nothing better to do since Emilio, Ivan, and Ryder stopped talking to me.

I hear the door slam open which makes my head snap to the right. I look over and see a very angry yet worried Alex coming in holding something in his hands. My face drew confusion as he got closer to me.

"What the hell Dallas?" He says and throws a paper down on top of me. I instantly sit up and look at the paper then back at Alex.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"Read it and find out." He says aggressively. I rolled my eyes and started reading the paper.

Dear Dallas,
I saw that Emilio has started speaking to you again. Now I know that he has told you about our deal that we made. Due to him breaking this deal you will face the consequences. Good luck at the fight tonight. It's all happening for a reason.
Sincerely,
Keith, or shall I say, your father.

"Holy shit." I say in shock.

"Yeah holy shit. Why don't you come see what they did to the gym too while your at it." he says and storms off.

My face goes into confusion as I started to stand up. I quickly rush out of the room and head out into the gym. I open the door and look up at everything. My eyes widen in shock. I look to my left and notice Alex standing there with his arms crossed.

In front of me was the once perfect gym, destroyed. There was no one in sight. All of the equipment was destroyed, the walls were painted, and papers were all over the ground. I start to walk around the gym and see everything that was messed up.