Chapter 29- Go after her

Round and Round- Selena Gomez

Emilio's POV

Everything has changed. Ever since the moment everyone woke up in the car things have been different. I know that when we were driving back to the gang house no one said a single word.

About and hour later we arrived at the gang house. We all just sat down in the car no one got out. I turn towards everyone and told them to forget everything.

I told them to forget Dallas. I told them to forget everything that happened last night. I told them to forget everything ever since Dallas came into our lives. I needed to keep this deal with Keith because I didn't want to risk anything happening with anyone.

That day was probably one of the biggest regrets I made.

I let Keith make me make that deal. I didn't even try to put up a fight. I did nothing to prevent it from happening. I just let it all happen. Which was a big mistake.

The next day was Monday and we all had school. I saw Dallas come up towards us. I had to pretend I had no idea who she was. This was the hardest part.

The whole time she looked at all of us like she was heart broken. Especially me. I almost kissed her and now it looks like I'm ignoring her. I feel like a dick.

She runs off with a heart broken look on her face. Ivan and Ryder just give me disappointing looks and walk away. I was more mad at myself than anything.

I was really falling for her. She was always in my head. She acts like she hates me and that's what attracts me more to her. I beat myself up over it.

After that day she completely ignored us too. I noticed she took the long ways to class just to avoid us as much as possible. In class she would usually have her head down or have her hood over her head.

It was all an act. I needed to keep that deal with Keith. I don't even understand why I have to stay away from her. Like does Keith know who she is? It's not like she did anything wrong on her part. I mean she does know that I fight but other than that there wasn't any valid reason.

Ever since that day I haven't gotten any threats against me or the gang which is a good thing. I guess they just kind of forgot about us hopefully. Everyone has been hanging around since there wasn't really anything to do.

Which brings us to today. Halloween. Ivan and I had nothing better to do so we decided to throw a huge Halloween party. Throughout the week the word got out and everyone heard about it. Everyone was basically invited. I didn't really care who came, I mean the more the merrier right?

I was currently in the backyard talking to James when someone grips my shoulder and forcefully turns me around.

"What the hell?" I yelled. I turn face to face with Dallas, the last person I want to talk to.

"Look I need to tell you something important." She says quickly.

"Who are you?" I say.

I know who you are

"Emilio don't play this game right now. You know who I am!" She yells at me

"No I really don't. Get out of here before I have to kick you out myself." I demanded.

I do know who you are. Don't leave.

"Dallas Scott. The girl who punched you in the face over a meatball sandwich on the first day of school, the girl that you put slime in her locker just to get back at her, the girl you did a cooking project with because we caused a fire in the kitchen, and the girl who spray painted your car and put glitter al over it. You can't stand here and tell me you have no idea who I am." She screamed.