the flashback arc end

it was a few days after the attack of Bomb Hands, every single news broadcast channel of course covered it,  and reported that during bomb Hands raid on the bank a young boy was knocked out along with Frost, the only death with the villain who started the raid that died from blood lose.

in Hosu General hospital 

Frost slowly opens his eyes when he see's 2 figures that are in front of him.

"Ugh *cough* *cough* Damn my everything hurts." Frost says.

"Oh your awake Mr. Frost."Recovery girl says.

"How long have i been knocked out for?"

"About 3 days, you had a broken leg, a broken arm, and 3 broken ribs, really you have to stop fighting so recklessly, its not helping anyone if you get hurt that badly and also *bam*," Recovery girl hits Frost on the head for letting the young boy get hurt during the battle.

" Damn it that hurt why you do that for." Frost says a little angry. 

"Well that's what you get for bringing a 9 year old to a battlefield"

"Ah Izuku how is he, is he alright?"

"He is alive but he still unconscious."The other figure says.

"Hi there I'm police detective Yagami, i'm here for the details on the incident if its ok  with you i would like you tell me everything that happened."

With that Frost tells the detective how he met the Emerald hair boy and the Orange-ish hair girl then he heard a explosion and rushed over to the bank where he saw his arch nemesis  and they fought to the death then Izuku came out of no where and saved Frost with his strange energy quirk. 

" Well Mr Frost that's interesting story but when the boy wakes up can you explain to him as well, his mother should be on her way she will arrive in about a 2 hours or so."

"OK ill go but let me know when he wake up, right now i'm gong to rest a bit more i feel drained."With that Frost falls back asleep for a few hours.

a few hours later Mrs Midoriya walks in the hospital oh most running.

"what room is my son in Izuku Midoriya,"

" Izuku Midoriya is in room 205 ma'am." The woman at the desk says. Inko rushes to the elevator and goes up to the second floor then  looks for room 205 she finds it and opens the door to see Frost wrapped up in bandages from his wounds.

" HONEY!!!"

Inko says as she looks at her son who is still sleeping.

" You must be Mrs.Midoryia." As Frost says that he get's slap on the face by Inko.

" I can't believe you would let my son go to those dangerous places like that, but i'm thankful for you that you still protected him at the end of everything he all i have left."

"I'm very sorry for everything I've done Ma'am but i want you to know that if it was not for Midoryia here i would probably be dead he saved my life, in return i want to train him to become the best hero he could be."

---10 minutes later---

The young  emerald boy slowly opens his eye to see 2 people standing talking one being his mother and the other being Frost

"Honey you finally awake!!"

" Hey kid how you feeling." they 2 of the adults say

"I think i am ok i think my head is hurting."

" Midoryia i want to  say one thing , thank you for saving my life you are a true hero young Midoryia"Frost says happily to Izuku.

 Izuku starts to cry and says"Th-thank y-you this s the best mo-ment of my life being thanked by my hero"

"Young Midoryia i want to give you a proposal when we are both healed i want to take you under my wing and train you to be the best hero possible your mother and I talked about it and she said she's OK with me training you, well what do you say hero Izuku!!!"

BOOOOOM FINALLY END OF FLASH BACK ARC SORRY GUYS, I KNOW THIS ISN'T CANNON BUT I NEEDED TO INCLUDE IT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE  PRESENT DAY IZUKU AT THE HOSPTIAL AGAIN MAKING A CHOICE THAT ISN'T REALLY HIS CHOICE, ITS FORCED ON HIM