hostage training

Its been a few days since Izuku and Momo date. While they aren't officially dating they do like each other and decide to put school in front of their personal life. Everyone seems to be back to normal after the hero vs villains test but unknown to the students their teacher had cooked up a more daring test for them.

"I wonder what we are going to be doing today?" Mina ask.

"It's not like Aizawa to be a little late i'm getting a little nervous." Izuku thinks to himself.

All of a sudden Aizawa just walks in the room his eyes shut and looks even more tired then normal. Everyone stands up oh-most military style. About a minute and a half goes by  in silences then Aizawa *sighs* making all the students jump.

"*sighhhh*  Everyone get your hero outfits ready and meet me out near the bus stop we are going to a training ground."

Training ground? All the students think to themselves but don't want to ask out loud.

---time skip at the bus stop---

Izuku was wearing his vigilante outfit not his normal every day outfit, he was walking to the bus when he spots Momo so he shouts her name.

"Momo! Momo wait up." Izuku says waving a hand running to Momo.

Momo turns around recognizing that voice and sees Izuku so she smiles and stops for Izuku to catch up.

" Hey Izu, you look cute in your hero outfit."Momo says blushing.

" Hehe not as cute as you though its like i'm looking at the most beautiful sunrise and sunset combined." Izuku says.

"Sh-shut up." Momo is now not able to look at Izuku because of how much she is blushing.

"Can i sit with you on the bus to the training grounds?"

"s-sure". Momo says as she walks on to the bus with the other students.

---on the bus---

"I'm really excited i wonder what we are going to do, probably physical training." MIna says to Tsuyu.

"If its anything we are going to focus on one aspect of being a hero." Tsuyu says then she turns around and peaks over to the seat behind her which is occupied by Izuku and Momo.

"Uh sorry to bother you 2 but Izuku can i ask you something?"Tsuyu ask.

"U-uh sure thing Tsuyu-chan." Izuku says.

"Call me Tsuyu. Anyways your hero outfit it looks remarkably like the Vigilante the wolves just without the mask any reason behind that." Tsuyu ask.

"Oh shit." Izuku thinks to himself.

"U-uh it's be-because i'm uh... a fan of his ya that's right i copied his outfit because i'm a fan of how he looks and what his way of justice is."Izuku mentally sighs knowing he got out of a sticky situation.

"oh ok."tsuyu says.

---With Momo---

"hmm he even looks like the wolf vigilante to me a little."She thinks to herself.

"One more thing, can you tell me more about your quirk it's kinda confusing to me."Tsuyu ask.

When she said that everyone in the bus turn to Izuku as they all wondered about it as well expect for Todoroki he was curious of course  curious but didn't care enough to turn around like the others. A orange-ish hair girl Name Itsuka Kendo was listening in on their conversation thinking that she definitely knew him from somewhere but she just couldn't put her finger on it 

"M-my Quirk is called Cero its a green energy blast i just have to point and it shoots out from my finger tips but its very unstable from my fingers that's where theses babies come in." Izuku pulls out his two double eagle pistols.

 "With these guns i can control how much energy i  fire out with my quirk, but if i fire out a lot of shots i can get tired and pass out quickly that seems to be my only drawback as far as i know of but i'm still learning the "quirks"of my quirk."

"Wow that's a pretty handy quirk." Tsuyu says.

"Ya it is but everyone here has an amazing talent quirk or not."Izuku says making everyone in the bus feel warm and blush a little except for the few cold heartless people.

All of a sudden the bus stops and everyone looks out the window

"THE MALLL?" All of the students say with a surprise look on all of their faces. Then Aizawa stands up and tells them all to get off the bus for their training. Once everyone got off Aizawa started talking.

"Ok listen up as hero's you all are going to need to learn how to handle hostage situation and this is a training course with hostages scattered through out the mall and of course we have the mall to ourselves for right now so no need to worry about running into civilians." AIzawa says.

"Hmm interesting I've never dealt with a hostage before."Izuku thinks.

"You will be on this alone and absolutely no one will be there to help you." Then Aizawa grins. 

"Whoever doesn't bring back a hostage will be punished for it."

All the students *gasps*

"Um Sensei is it going to be expulsion like last time?" Momo ask.

"No something much worse." Aizawa now  grinning even more.

there were students *gulping*wondering what can be worse then being expelled.

Aizawa lifts up his hand.

"3...2...1 GO."Aizawa brings down his hand signaling the start of their test.

"Maximum effort."Izuku stretches his body and starts to run into the mall when all of a sudden a black-ish purple  orb like things comes through the entrance of the door and pulls Izuku and a few others who started early into into it.

"Sorry to intrude in your little game. But if you wants your kids back."

A person with a hand covering his face,neck and other parts of body came out of the blackish purple portal.

"BRING ME ALL MIGHT."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ENDDDDDDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS