Izuku vs Aizawa (training)

Its been about 4 day's since Izuku has left the hospital and when he went back to class he was a little late then when he normally gets to class, so because of that everyone was in their seats acting like it was a normal day at school until the room door swung open showing Izuku still covered in bandages but nothing to mage. He was about to go to his seat but  he was swarmed by his classmates asking him a bunch of questions.

"Dude what you did at the mall was so damn manly." Kirishima says.

"Ya it was i knew you were strong but damn bro." Kamanari says.

"Those bandages. Are you still hurt?" Uraraka ask more concered for her friend then anything else.

"Nah its nothing bad the doc said i only need it for till the end of this day." Izuku say.

It took them all a few seconds to notice Izuku's new look then the just staired at him like he was some disease.

"Umm everyone why are you staring at me like that"? izuku ask.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES!"hey all ask in unison getting everyone who's in the room to look at Izuku simply outta curiosity. Bakugo and Todoroki just simply turn their heads and notice that izuku's eyes did change his left eyes was completely white and his right eye was completely black.

"Oh-uh this is hmm how should i say this...Have you guys ever heard the saying Eyes are the window to the soul?"Izuku asks making most of them nod their heads.

"Well take that literally and put quirk in for my soul." Izuku says making them all tilt their heads. 

Izuku mentally sighs and then he begains to tell them all what happened to him while he was in his coma, how he met his quirk in his soul and his quirk has "fused" with him in the physical world hence why his eyes look like that.

"What about your hair?" Kamanari ask point at Izuku's hair flowing down all the way down Izuku's back.

"It's like a Energy storage for me." izuku says.

"Energy storagy? "they all think to themselfs.

"You will see in the SF." Izuku says then he walks by them and goes to Aizawa who's just in his Yellow Sleeping bag listening to everything.

"YO teach can i ask a favor?" Izuku ask.

Aizawa sighs and begrudgingly gets up even with his sleeping bag on.

"Uh wow that takes skill to get up like that." Izuku thinks with his jaw opened wondering how flexible his teacher is.

"What is it?" Aizawa ask but not really in a question tone.

"Can you train me in sparing match after  school like old time  sake when i first arrived here?"Izuku ask.

"Let me guess... you want to test out your new abalite am i right?"Aizawa says with a grin.

"Yup your the best for the training i wan't to do anyways." Izuku says.

Aizawa smirks

"Fine then kid but i won't be holding anything back in this match."AIzawa say.

"Ok then, oh by the way... you gonna teach today or nah." Izuku ask actually curious.

"Nah, beside they want to talk to you and ask you questions." When Aizawa finished talking he zipped back up the face part of his sleeping back and went back to sleep, and true to his word all the kids once again swarmed Izuku once he sat back down.