Final Arc

2 weeks have passed since the Attack of the mall. There was of course huge media backlash of the incident, the news was making it seems more of a failure then it was crack out to be, saying the hero's were completely outclassed and the students got badly injured which is untrue. Of the students that's were hurt only 1 was put in a coma and the rest were able to heal after 2 weeks of recovery.

---1 month time skip, in a meeting room with the hero's---

"With all that happened with the incident i'm just glad no one got killed."  Nezu says sitting in the front of the oval room.

"So whats next"? Present Mic ask.

"The sports festival that's coming up in 2 months are we still going to have it?"All Might ask.

"Of course." Nezu says.

"WHAT!!!" All the hero's in the facatile meeting says.

"Look. If we cancel the festival this will prove to both the villains and media that we are scared and weak." Nezu says looking serious.

"So what do we do?"Present Mic ask.

"we bump up security and i mean really bump it up. Put as many hero's and security there to protect the people watching the even, for the hero's we can disguise them as just examining the next generation of hero's so that shouldn't be a problem." Nezu says filling the air with tensity.

"By the way Nezu sir didn't you want to talk about Izuku Midoriya in this meeting as well?"All might ask.

"Oh that's right! How is he doing? i see his mother allot at the hospital."Nezu pretty much flips the serious switch to his normal playful self.

"His mother, she comes in everyday for about 3 hours without fail to check up on her son she really is a caring woman."All might says.

"So about Izuku the reason why i wanted to talk to you about him was..." 

--- Another month time skip with Inko in the hospital---

"sigh...your so selfish Honey. Your always protecting others even if it puts your life at risk, don't you know how that makes me feel. I'm worried for you my baby i don't know if i've lost you or not." After Inko says that she slowly starts to cry on Izuku hospital bed, then she hears a man voice.

"i am here to see how he is doing."

"All might." Inko says.

"Yes. how is this  young hero doing?"All might ask.

"He still hasn't woken up yet his hair has really grown out, the back of it goes down pretty much his whole back' Inko turns and looks at her son.

"All might. Do you think he will ever wake up?" Inko ask

"Of course he will if his will is strong enough he  definitely will wake up."All might says.

inko doesn't respond to that just stairs at her son.

"All might do yo-." Inko gets cut off.

"Shhhh do you hear that?" All might ask.

"No."

"It's coming closer heading for this room." All might says.

Outside of the room there is Momo and Itsuka heading to  Izuku room kinda arguing who misses him more.

"So what the heck are you doing here." Itsuka says pouting.

"what I can't be here on my own accord?!"Momo responds back caring flowers.

"You can be here just what the heck with those flowers he already has enough gifts as it is." Itsuka says.

"your just upset you couldn't have alone time with Izuku." Momo says.

"Sh-shut up." Itsuka pouts more.

"Here the door."Momo opens the door and the 2 of them walk in the room to see it's already occupied by All Might and Izuku mother.

"U-uh i'm sorry for interrupting but I've brought flowers for Iuzku to help him wake up fast." Momo says.

Inko just smiles and allows the 2 of them to come in.

"How is he?" Itsuka ask.

"he's physically fine but hasn't woken up yet." Inko says.

"*sigh* Izuku we all miss you hurry up and wake up, I've finally found you but then you vanish again." Itsuka think.

---with Izuku in his mind---

"All i see is white for as far as i can see its nothing but white."Izuku think. 

Izuku suddenly hears a strange voice.

"Is this really the  the result of what you've become?" The voice says.

"This voice... who's there who are you"? Izuku  shouts.

"Pathetic." Another voice says.

"SHOW YOURSELF." Izuku shouts.

"Guess we have no other choice." The voice says.

"Calm down. Calm down breath." Izuku says breathing in and out heavily.

"can you finally hear me kid".

"huff huff huff yes i can". Izuku says.

"Perfect it seems your ready kid."2 figures pop in front of Izuku 1 is covered in pure white its oh most impossible to see it. The second  Is pure darkness, you can say these 2 represent Izuku light and dark sides to his life.

"What are you things?" Izuku thinks.

"things? Rude." the darkness side  passes straight through izuku which in return Izuku felt like he got punched in the gut.

"hey other half do you really thing he's ready?!"the darkness ask to the white being.

"yes i do."The white being says.

"whatever you say other half i don't really care if he is ready or not." The darkness says.

"*cough* *cough* damn it. Wait.. that didn't hurt." Izuku says.

"stand on your feet kid." The white being says.

Izuku does as he was told, after he stands up he looks directly at the 2 figures.

"so who are you?" Izuku ask.

"We've been with you for your whole life,but never been able to manifest in the physical world until you picked up a certain pair of weapons." the white being says.

"A certain pair of weapons? Wait that means."

"Yes your catching on fast. THE 2 BEINGS HERE ARE 1 YOU CALL US CERO." Both the White and pure black things say in unison

"It makes sense. How else can you be in my mind."izuku think looking down then he looks up and sees 2 guns pointing directly at him.

"In order to get stronger you need to take the pain you gave from other to yourself. This will only work on you."The 2 voices say.

A drop of sweat comes down izuku's face.

 "you understand what I mean don't you Master."

"yes". Izuku replies.

"Are you ready"? the 2 voice ask.

Izuku nods his head.

"I'm ready".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS.