Izuku's Recovery

"Are you ready?" the 2 voice ask.

Izuku nods his head.

"I'm ready."

The 2 pistols fire off shots of white and black energy blasts  engulfing izuku. After about a minute  the pistols stop their fire and izuku falls down on his knees grunting in pain.

"damn it cough that really felt like i was on fire right there, so that's what its like to be hit by one of my Cero blasts I've wondered what it felt like." Izuku thinks.

"That was only a mere fraction of the damage you need to receive in order to become stronger." both voices say.

"only a fraction huh, how long will this take?" izuku asks.

"A hour in here is 2 weeks in the real world." Both voices say getting ready to fire again.

"2 weeks huh." Izuku sweats a little knowing whats going to happening.

"Nothing i can do about it. LETS GO GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!"Izuku shouts confidently that he can handle the pain that will be thrown his way.

"with pleasure boss". Both guns fire again engulfing Izuku entire body again.

---outside at izuku hospital bed--- 

Izuku slowly and i mean slowly opens his eyes. He notices 4 figures standing in front of him, after his vision clears up he notices who the people are standing in front of him are.

"*cough* Mom??" Izuku speaks in a soft voice.

Everyone in that room immediately jolts their heads to where that voice came from.

"Izuku!" Inko rushes over towards Izuku and hugs him tight.

"Ow that hurts." Izuku says .

"I'm so glad that your alive Izuku!" Inko says.

"I'm happy to see you kid." All might says.

"Cough All Might what are you doing here?" Izuku ask curious.

"Well kid you were in a coma for 2 weeks everyone was so worried about you."All might says.

"2 weeks?" izuku thinks looking down.

"Izuku." itsuka ask.

"h-huh what is it?"Izuku says jolting his head back up.

"I'm s-so glad to see your fine Izuku!" itsuka says rubbing the tears from her eyes.

"I'm sorry i made everyone wor-." Izuku gets cut off becasue he feels to other arms hug him, so he turns to where he feels them.

"MOMO." izuku say.

"you Idiot." Momo says hugging izuku .

"i know i shouldn't of over done it i'm i'm sorry to everyone." Izuku say hugging Momo back.

"You don't look like yourself Izuku." Itsuka says.

"Wh-what do mean did i grow fingers?"zuku looks at his hand.

"No you idiot! Here." Itsuka hands  izuku a hand mirror for him to see himself.

"Woah... my hair, my eyes. My hair out grew it self in 2 weeks however my eyes... They completely changed colors." Izuku says looking at himself.

"Ya weird what the hell happen to you when you were in your coma?" Itsuka says.

"I i think i met my self-conscious... by that i think i met my quirk." Izuku says looking at his hands.

"WHAT!"

Everyone in the room went quiet hoping  izuku will explain more on exactly what he said.

"What do you mean by met your quirk?" itsuka ask.

"I i don't know when i met them i thought they were my self-conscious but it seems they both had a mind of their own and did things on their  own that was independent of myself." Izuku says.

"Wait 2 of them?" All might ask.

"Yes there was one being who was completely white like i could barely make it out and there was a second being completely covered in darkness. they said they were 1 being called CERO." Izuku says.

"Hmm that explains your new eye colors, your left eye is pure white, no pupil nothing and your right eye is completely  covered in black you can't see your pupil like the other one you can't see the pupils from either eye." All might says.

"Oh All Might i wanted to ask you something before i left why were you here." Itsuka ask looking at All might.

"oh right that i nearly forgot. Young Midoriya  with your latest actions the  principle of UA wanted to strike a deal with you!" All might say pointing to Izuku.

"Wh-what the deal?" Izuku ask.

"Well young Midoryia with the upcoming sports festive he suggested that if you win every single event  coming up we will ignore all your past crimes and even the hero arrest your in and you can either stay here at UA or become a civilian...HOWEVER IF YOU LOSE A SINGLE EVENT YOU WILL BE ARREST AND TRIALED AS A CRIMINAL FOR YOUR PAST ACTIONS."  All might says pointing a finger a Izuku.

"So all or nothing huh. that's what the rat wants." Izuku says.

"Yes i did not say anything i am just the messenger." all might says.

"If your the same  as always i know what you will-."Itsuka gets cut off.

"Tell that rat to stick it and i'm going to beat him at his own game." Izuku says punching his fist together.

"I knew it." itsuka says.

"There was no way you would of went the safe way out." Itsuka says.

"Thats the Izuku i know." All might says.

"Oh by the way when does the SF start?"  Izuku ask.

"About in a month." All might says.

"The future of my life will be decide in a month." Izuku says grinning.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EEEENNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS