End of a Grudge

Izuku charges at the Nomu and goes for hand-to-hand combat dodging its punches but just barely able to.

White  Flame Punch 

Izuku charges the flames around him to both of his fist and punches the Nomu multiple times and now it finally seems like he making a dent with his punches.

"*Tsk* That damn brat is holding his own against my master piece.... UNFORGIVABLE COMPLETELY UNFORGIVABLE."The mask man shouts oh most in fit also for some reason he is scratching his neck.

"Tomura calm down." The portal man says.

"NO!"Tomura says back.

"All of you surround him!!" The masked man shouts to the villains who are still around the hero's.

Just then 20 villains surround Izuku as he backs off of the Nomu.

"*huff* *huff* *huff* Shit i olny have a minute  and a half i don't have time to deal with these guys.

"Dont worry about them Izuku."

Zeus

A rain of lighting comes down on all of the Villains frying them but there are still some left.

"Thank Kamanari."Izuku says.

"ehehehe nu problem weee."

"uh ok then."Izuku just passes that off. 

Maximum Cero Right 

Izuku charges his right pistol and charges at the Nomu then at point blank range fires off a  Maximum shot directly at its head.

"There with not a minute to soon." Izuku then looks turns around and looks directly at the mask man with villains eyes.

"you!you!you brat." Tomura says.

"time for you to-." Izuku feels the feeling of hatred and revenge behind him, so he turns around but its to late. Izuku gets sent flying towards the entrance of the mall hitting a wall.

"*Cough* *cough* Damn I let my guard down." Izuku says.

"You trully are a Monster." Izuku watches as the Nomu slowly regains its head back.

"Well then." Izuku rips off the top half of his outfit so he even faster.

30 seconds left.

Izuku charges at the Nomu stops 20 yards away from it.

Cero Metralleta

Izuku charges his left pistol and sends a endless amount of Cero blast at the Nomu, however. The Nomu got hit by about a dozen of those blast and didn't even bother healing but that would be its downfall, the Nomu moved fast oh most to fast behind  Izuku.

"Izuku behind you." All the classmates shout out.

"It's over." Tomura shouts.

"heh." Izuku points his right gun that seems to have been gaining energy and more energy since the beginning of Izuku attack.

Maximum White Flame Shot

Izuku fires a enormous Cero blast that was Emerald and White in color, the blast lasted 5 seconds. After the blast everyone was wondering where that giant bird monster went, but Izuku knew the fight was finished.

"I'm sorry friends."Izuku falls down, face first losing grip of both guns. Now in tatters his cloths half ripped and his body bruised and and is cut up from his fight with Crocodile he is finally unconscious only lasting from will power and Todoroki flames.

There was silences that filled the air after Izuku fell. 

"Muahahah yes he dead."The man says in victory.

"no! no! NO! NO IZUKUUU." Momo starts to run straight forward to Izuku not caring about anything else.

"MOMO."Kirishima says.

DOME

Momo using her creation quirk creates a steel dome surrounding her and izuku.

"don't die on me, don't you dare die on me."Luckily for Momo she took some first aid classes  in middle school so she knows how to stop bleeding and wounds but she is still worried that he might not make it.

"hahaha Now kill them all." Tomura say sounding victories.

"Well looks like its up to us. Has Kamanari recovered yet?" Kirishima looks at Jiro who's holding Kamanari.

"No." She says.

"Damn i'm a man but i i don't want to die." Kirishima says.

"But as a man we do stuff we don't want to."Kirshima  jumps to the center of the floor and is ready to protect his friends.

Hardening

Kirishima hardens his  entire body ready to fight.

"looks like your ready to die!"Tomura says.

"kill him!" Tomura shouts.

Around 15 villains surround Kirishima,

"Well this is it."Kirishima thinks.

"NOOOOOOOO." A background voice says.

All of a sudden a  giant asteroid thing comes crashing down in front of Kirishima blocking him.

"I AM HERE."