Arena 2

Medium Cero White

Izuku calmly points his left pistol at Monoma  and fires a medium sized cero at him. Monoma's eyes widen at the sheer power from Izuku's quirk.

"holy shittttt". 

Equalization

Monoma had to use his secret ability in order to survive the full brunt of Izuku's quirk. Equalization allows Monoma for a brief second to equalize the output of a person's quirk to cancel it out, however it only works if he has already copied his opposite's quirk but it does drain Monoma stamina after using it.

"*huff**huff**huff* damn you bastard made me use my secret move in order to stay in this fight". Monoma says with his hands on his legs panting for air.

"i'm surprised you were able to tank that with little damage. Well your stamina is pretty much gone but you can still kick it right"? Izuku says getting in a fighting stances.

"tsk. i can still win this". Monoma says ready to fight to. Izuku runs towards Monoma  at a  pretty fast paste and the two of them return to hand-to-hand fighting. Izuku lands a knee to the gut on Monoma and Monoma punches Izuku in the face sending Izuku back a few feet then Monoma charges Izuku but Izuku  turns around and kicks monoma in the gut sending him flying to the edge of the arena.

"you know for a prick your not bad a fighting". Izuku says walking over towards Monoma who laying on the ground.

"Well... what are you going to do now"? Monoma ask barely able to get up.

Izuku smirks as he gets in front of Monoma."your ass is going to go for a swim". Izuku says as he picks up Monoma by his shirt and literally chucks him off the Arena into the Moat.

26 People Remain

"Sorry hun but i can't wait for you i need to win this" Izuku says as he walks off to a part of the arena that a fight is already going on

"your going down  those 5 points". A 10 pointer says

"Just because you have a silver head band doesn't make you stronger then me". the 5 pointer says.

"yea it doe-". The 10 pointer was cut off when a white blast of energy went straight down the center where the 2 of the were staring each other off. The 2 of them turn to look where the energy came from and they saw another student with a Diamond Head band across his forehead.

"Well it's the hundred pointer how nice of you to show yourself"The silver headband person says thinking he's going to go a free 100 points

------with todoroki-------

"Damn you gold headband" A silver headband person says covered in ice frozen.

24 People Remain

" I have 20 points right now but with you gone i'll have 30 points". Todoroki says as he uses his ice to  knock over his opponent off the edge.

-----with Bakugo-------

23 people remain

Bakugo already has 30 points and  since he can't find anyone right now he just chilling on top of a spike trap  that's pretty tall and he just standing on it, in front of him is  a hero that he  knocked out . Right now he's hoping that someone will ambush him.

"tsk this is so damn boring i wonder how those other 2 piss ants are doing. I hope they didn't fall off i  want to crush both of them in the finals". 

-----with Momo------

Momo is eating a bunch of fat foods right now to regain her fat cells she has 25 points and since the amount of competitors is dwindling down she can rest right now.

-----with Izuku------

Izuku is currently also just standing around waiting for the battles to be over he's pretty sure he is going to win it he has 45 points and there are 21 people still in the arena

20 people remain and that concludes the second event. Will the remaining students please come to the north side arena a bridge will be constructed for you to cross

As the 20 students who managed to stay on the arena and actually knock people off were a allot of the Class 1A a few from class 1B the rest was from other areas of study that somehow made to the finals.

The students that made it the final rounds of the  festival please head off the stage as a fighting ring will be set up for you.

Authors note... imma try and keep the 1v1 tournaments the same as the story but how the fights  play out might be different so we all know  Izuku fights shinso first round but in this story he doesn't get the tip from ojiro which didn't even help out in the fight at all which pissed me off

 time skip everyone is waiting to see who won the  Arena 

1st place Izuku Midoriya with 45 points.

Tied for 2nd place kaksuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki 30 points.

tied 3rd place  Momo Yaoyorozu and itsuka kendo.

4th place Tokoyami fumikage 

5th place Ochaco Uraraka

6-20 ill let the readers pick out who got in what place its the same as the original tournament battles

There were cheers coming from the fans that the same guy had won both events  and were wondering if he is going to  win the whole festival

"GO IZUKU GO IZUKU"!!!!! Some fans say.

Izuku's friend Itsuka kendo nudges izuku to pick on him." your getting famous". 

Izuku sighs"please don't remind me its embarrassing hearing all the chanting". Izuku says

"come on you like it just wave back". kendo says.

"No way am i ever going to do that". Izuku says. 

before they can continue their conversations the screen that displays the 1v1 tournament turns on and they see who the start of the first match is

 the first match of the tournament  is..izuku Midoriya vs shinso hitoshi 

The crowd goes ecstatic seeing that the champ of the 2 events is going to the lead off of this tournament .

"Alright will the 2 fighters please go in the waiting room as we set up the ring". Midnight says.

The 2 fighters cross each others path but they don't speak or look each other in the eye.

----time skip------ izuku in the  waiting room

will the 2 fighters please come to the ring

" I wonder what this guy has to offer". izuku says walking through the hall and out onto the fighting ring. Once he got into the ring Shinso also arrived on the ring with a smug look on his face.

"your blessed with a powerful quirk". Shinso says.

"huh"? Izuku thinks.

will the first fight of the first round begain

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEENNNNDDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS