Party time

A few days  has gone by since the Sports Festival and Izuku being announced as The infamous vigilante  the wolf when the public heard of the news it spread like wildfire all over japan. The U.A faculty pretty much knew it was going to be big news and a big deal but they didn't know the extent of how big it was going to big. Most of the citizens of Japan were happy to know who it is and the fact it was a teenager made people happy that there is potential for self made hero's however there was another announce made within U.A more specifically within Class 1A and a couple being announced.

---time  skip Saturday-----

"Izuku honey do you really have to throw this big party"? Inko ask.

"Heck ya i do mom  I already promised it and its a party to celebrate 2 things, also its for my ego as well". izuku thinks that last part.

Inko mentally sighs" Alight i understand well anyways ill be heading out with some of my girlfriends from work i don't want to ruin your party". Inko  says that last part mockingly.

"ya ya ya have fun Mom". Izuku wave to his mother as she gets in her car and drives off.

izuku puts his arms  in the air "lets get this fucking party started"!!!

"testing testing testing can you hear me"? Present Mic is testing his microphone while behind a DJ booth.

" Ya i can hear you loud in clear". Izuku replies.

"YEA YEA". Present Mic shouts.

*beep**beep* *Beep*

a  U.A bus shows up at izuku house then the students of class 1A comes out in party outfits and  party clothing 

"Welcome to the party of you life". Izuku says as he opens the door letting them  all in his house while  high five all of them.

"lets party"!!!!  Kirishima shouts and runs into the back yard.

"hell ya" Bakugo says walking to the back yard where there a pool and a bounce house 

"So who else is coming"?  Kendo ask Izuku

"All of U.A of course and any hero". Izuku relpies with a grin.

Kendo face turns into a oh shit face  as she hears other cars show up and other buses show up as well

"oh ya where your girl Momo"? kendo ask.

"she in my room getting ready". 

"oh"? Kendo replies.

---time skip a hour into the party----

que music Project x pursuit of happiness 

Present mic was playing Music to the dancing crowd of hero's that came to Izuku party and izuku was in the middle of a crowd dancing doing the splits and spinning around then bakugo joins in who looks clearly hammered."yo wa-watch m-me d-dance" Bakugo says then he starts doing the worm  with little explosions comoing out of him.

"YEAAYEAA"!! Present mic shouts as he points a light to Kaminari who is on top of Izuku's house with a skate board.

"wwoooo"!!!! Kamin shouts and starts to slide down Izuku's house on his skate board then jumps off the skate board mid air does a flip while shooting out electricity and lands face first in the pool.

"oooooooo". everyone says watching Kaminari do that stunt.

"YEAAAAA". Kaminari shouts letting everyone know he at least ok then everyone went back to partying.

Izuku stops dancing for a second when his stomach started to feel like shit so he went inside to catch his breath when he spotted Momo coming downstair.

"Izuku"? Momo ask.

"Momo! I"m glad your here follow me." Izuku says as he grabs Momo hand and walks back up stairs

"this party is missing one more thing". Izuku says looking at Momo.

"huh"? Momo ask. Then Izuku kisses Momo in his room and a few seconds later they were making out, Izuku was kissing Momo and wrapping his arms around her and she was returning the kiss while pressing her boobs against him and wrapping her arms around him.

After a few minutes of making out Present mic calls out."YOOOOO WHERE THE MAN OF THE HOUR"? he shouts it loud so everyone inside and out can hear it.

"we shouldn't keep your guests waiting". Momo smiles.

"I got an idea". Izuku says as he goes to his window opens it up and crawls outside onto his roof and holds out his hand for Momo to come out to.

'THERE HE IS AND LOOK AT THE BEAUTY HE BROUGHT WITH HIM"!!  Present mic says putting light on the 2 of them.

" I just want to say one thing... This party going on till the morning"!!! Izuku says as he jumps off the roof and falls onto the bouncy house which que's the music up again

Momo just shakes her head"God damnit". She says and goes back inside going down the normal way to meet up with her girlfriends.

There was  a dance off going on between Endevor and All Might who are both drunk off their asses. Envdevor was making the area hot which made everyone stay the hell away from him. 

over in one corner of the party was Momo chatting with Mina  jiro asui and Uraraka.

"damn girl you looking more fine then ever". Mina says mocking Momo.

"yaya when are you going to get yourself a man Mina". Momo says holding a cup in her hand.

"in time Momo in time... by the way i see your man over there with the DJ i wonder what he gonig to do".

(Que love song Nickleback  Far away)

The lights turn off and there were only a spot light on Momo and another person. Izuku started singing the song that was being played and started walking off the DJ set towards Momo with a Spot Light on him. People started to move away creating a path way for the 2 of them to meet up in the middle. When they did only 1 light was shown on the 2 of them. 

"I know this song isn't super lovey dovey  but it represents how i feel when i'm away from you we put our love to the side far away for far to long Momo so now i want to ask you this. WIll you be with me forever? Izuku says getting on 1 knee pulling then Bakugo walks over and hand izuku a small box and then Izuku opens it holding up a  diamond ring. 

"will you be my bride"? Izuku asks then there was silence

"....yes of course i will be".

then there was cheers in the crowd.

que song ed sheeran thinking out loud

they started slow dancing to the song holding each other tight spinning around to the song and when it finally ended they kissed one more final time.

"THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFICTION". Izuku and Momo say which confuses everyone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

well that's it everyone hope you guys liked it give me your thoughts and over all view of the fanfiction liked it hated it? Well everyone i Love you all. 

SEE YA