The Beginning

the world of hero's My vigilante academiaHero news at 9"In recent news, the infamous vigilante strikes again capturing a group of thugs who were planning on robbing a convenience store. The Identity of this mysterious vigilante is unknown because of how quickly the mysterious person strikes down their enemies and the fact that a few people who saw the vigilante's figure says that they wear a wolf-like mask and a black cloak wrapping their body in darkness. If you see this vigilante doesn't interact or try to make contact with them because we do not know if the person will be hostile towards civilians if you spot him run away and call the hero hotline or police." A news anchor says then moves on to talk about other news.Inside a chat room with 2 hero fan"Wow that vigilante is cool, how long has the person been out, and yet no one knows who they are?""I know right! I hope the wolf vigilante doesn't get caught that would suck for them" chat person 2 says to his friends."if the vigilante has been a vigilante for 3 years and hasn't been caught since then, I doubt that they will be caught now". Chat person 1 types-------------off at UA high in a closed meeting--------------------------"So Aizawa that is the list of things I want you to capture this vigilante that has been on the news a lot recently and bring him here to me." Principle Nezu says jumping in his chair"Eh, why would you want him to be here in the school he a vigilante a good criminal"? Aizawa says questioning the principles of judgment"Yes that is true but they're so much more than how It seems I believe he is around 15 years old and he is very talented with guns which would make him very useful to the school". Nezu says looking more serious this time."sigh". Aizawa just "facepalms" then he goes back to his nature dead face plane face with no emotion, like a sloth who just woke up from a nap."Ugh fine if I do this will you stop talking about him all the time like you have been".Aizawa says"yes, "Nezu says in a sadistic tone.-----------------3 weeks later----------------------intro"hi readers my name is Izuku, and yes I'm the person everyone talking about the vigilante who has never been caught. I know I know I don't want to toot my own horn here but I'm only 15 years old my quirk is called Cero. it allows me to shoot a green energy blast from these 2 pistols of mine. Why the pistols? Well I can shoot these Cero energy blasts through my fingers like a finger gun but it's unstable and I can never tell how much power I use, but with the pistols, I can fire faster and more stable shots." Izuku says breaking the 4th wall."Right now I'm hunting down a villain named chop who allied with my main target. He can chop his body into the piece and those pieces won't bleed and he can levitate while his feet are touching the ground he also regularly attacks at the Kiyashi ward shopping mall. That's what my connections told me anyways. So that's why I'm at the mall right now.( points to whoever got the reference from the ability I gave the villain Tehehehe)"AAAAHH""huh was that a scream"?! Izuku says then he rushes forwards to where he heard the scream and coincidentally enough there was the man he was looking for. "Ha looks like I found him, Chop I'm here to beat your ass up for harming other people". Izuku says charging up his right gun and was about to pull the trigger but then he saw an unbearable sight."Muahaha so you came after me eh hero vigilante. I wouldn't shoot that gun of yours because if you do this woman will die because of you ahahahah". The maniac villain laughs triumphantly."shit, what do I do? He has a hostage but damn, that hostage is pretty hot, no you can't think like that right now her life is in your hand."Izuku says then mentally sighs"Sigh what are your intentions chop"? Izuku ask"I'm robbing this store in the mall what does it look like I want, money that is what I want muahahaha." Chops are lowering his guard slowly because he thinks he's won this confrontation."You know I can't just let you rob that convenience store right," Izuku says pointing a gun at Chop but he doesn't have a finger on the trigger."but of course, that is why I took the hostage here so things would go easier on my end hahaha." Chop says."Ugh this is becoming a huge pain in my ass".izuku thinks." Hey girl what's your name? My name is Wolf the vigilante gunman". Izuku says."uh me my name."The girl gets cut off before she could finish."hold on that thought girl, I want you to tell me after I save you and kick his ass.""wolf is hitting on my hostage"!? Chop says turning his head in that iconic anime wtf face."Ya I am, however, did you know there is a hole forming from your leg," Izuku says, Izuku looks like he didn't move at all but there was steam coming from his pistol."Huh what hol... aahhhhhhh."Chop screams.Chop lets "s go of the hostage to tend to his leg wound and as soon as he lets go of the hostage she kicks him in the balls. After that kick, he falls to the ground in pain. Then the girl runs to the young vigilante for safety. Izuku has a lot of mixed emotions he wants to laugh his ass off for what he saw but wanted to make sure the girl was OK too."Hey, girl you OK?"? Izuku asks. Looking directly into her eyes."Uh yes," The girl saysIzuku stares at her for closer inspection at face value she was beautiful, she had black hair tied up in a ponytail up very high. A sexy red dress and red high heels, a beautiful red gem necklace wrapped around her neck which was the icing on the cake for him. "your name was wolf right"? The girl asks."uh yes," Izuku says not knowing how to respond to that."well it was nice to meet you and thank you for saving me, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu," Momo says then goes in for a hug as a bigger thank you."oh, it was my pleasure nice to meet you Momo I'm glad I saved such an angle like yourself". Izuku is as red as Momo dress was and that's red.Momo herself blushes red but it just makes her face that more adorable."so what should we do with the villain? by the way you two talked it seemed like you two knew of each other". Momo says looking at the knocked-out villain."I hated him for the crimes he did and went hunting him down and knew he would be at this mall but didn't know exactly where he would be at this mall," Izuku says looking at Chop." so that villain was a target of your wolf"? What did he do to be a target of the great vigilante like you"? Momo asks."Well, he and an ally of his killed one of my comrades who I worked with since then I've been hunting both of them for a few months now," Izuku says."Oh, I think I understand and oh no I have to go my mother told me to meet her back at the entrance of the mall half an hour ago I think I should go to her she might be worried about me," Momo says as she turns around to start walking off."All righty then Momo, I hope to see you again at some point in the near future".Izuku says as he waves goodbye to Momo. Izuku knows that Momo can't see his face but he smiles under the mask he's wearing. Momo for some reason started to blush uncontrollably"Hmmm what should I do about Chop, I can't simply turn him in because I'll get caught. Also what do I do about the hero who's been tracking me? hmmm ah I got an idea tehehe".Aizawa has been tracking Izuku for the past few weeks now and there has been less that suggests where Izuku might be. The leads all lead to Izuku being at the mall for the past 2 days. As Aizawa was strolling the mall he stumbles upon the site of Chop who's tied up behind a light pole wearing make up a wig and a pink dress. even Aizawa cracked a smile at the sight but he knew he was on to the Wolf... he knew because there was a paper on the floor that had the writing Wolf on it.CAN I GET A REVIEW ON HOW I DID THIS WAS MY FIRST FAN FICTION OR WRITING ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL AND I DON'T MIND CRITICISM I THINK PART 2 IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR?