the entrance exam 2

sorry for my abcence for a few days to make up for it a double up load.

  "WHAT ARE YOU STUDENTS WAITING FOR A GO? THIS IS A BATTLEFIELD THERE ARE NO GO'S."With that all the other students start running after Izuku.

Izuku looks back to see that he is ahead of everyone and starts running a little slower, but still at a jogging paste, Izuku stares one robot down." Whoa those robots are kinda big."Izuku thinks to himself then shouts!!!

small Cero blast

Izuku points one of his pistols at the robot and instead of firing a bullet he fires a Cero blast vaporizing the robot leaving nothing left. 

"Well thats 2 points."

Izuku keeps on jogging over to where he finds a group of 2 points robots.

Double small Cero blast

Izuku points both of his pistol and fires vaporizing all the robots in his way.

"Wow that guy is strong, i need to keep up with him, he seems like he is going to get the most points." The annoying kid with glasses says.

Izuku is now upward of 45 points.

" Wow i'm getting kinda tired lets take a break. I think 45 points is safe enough for me  to get in UA." Then he hears a few students scream and other are running away.

" What the hell is that thing?" Izuku looks up to see the massive 0 pointer Robot that seems like it came out of no where.

---FEW MINUTES AGO WITH THE TEACHERS IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM---

"Hmm looks like we got a good group of kids this years."Present mics says. 

"It sure does."Principles Nezu says jumping up and down cheerfully.

"Look at the kid with the guns. He on fire how many points does he have?" snipe asks.

"He has 45 as of now its more then enough to get him into the hero course." Nezu says.

"Hmm wait, isn't he that vigilante we capture at Crocodile compound a week ago?" A deflated All might asks.

"Yes it is and he seems stronger then a week ago Aizawa tough him well."Nezu says.

"Isn't it about time we release the 0 pointer?" Present mic asks.

"Yes it is."With that Nezu walks over and pushes the zero pointer button and a massive  0 point robot appears on the battlefield.

---WITH IZUKU---

"Well shit, what do i do? I could run and still get in or i could fight that 0 point and waste my time."

As Izuku was thinking that to himself he hears  a few screams one that sounded like a female.

"AAHHH someone help i think my leg is broken." A brunet says.

"Shit that's not good.... screw i.t" Izuku thinks to himself and charges where he heard that scream.

Cero blast 50% jump

Izuku using 50 percent of his cero blast and points the guns behind him  and jumps in the air firing the guns which give him momentum to leap forward at the robot with high speeds.

DOUBLE MEDIUM CERO BLAST

izuku shoots 2 cero blast at medium power knocking the robot direction off the girl who it was going to smash and it notices Izuku then charges forward at him then its about to swing it's arms trying to hit Izuku but Izuku was able to jump using the robots arm as a boost to get up as high as the ceiling would let him.

 MAXIMUM SHOT COMBINE

Izuku puts his two guns together like he clapped his hands and fire a  maximum shot from both his pistols aiming directly at the massive robot instantly vaporizing half of the Massive robot.

"Well i destroyed the robot but how the hell am i going to survive this fallllllllllll."

Izuku rushes toward the ground he closes his eyes for the impact knowing the next time he opens his eyes he going to be a ghost, but he was suddenly stopped.

Izuku opens his eyes to realize he alive and floating again.

"Why do i feel deja vu again."

Izuku looks around to find that girl he met earlier.

"Phew looks like i re payed my debt to you." She chuckles a little then throws up.

"Debt?" Izuku thinks but is to tired to ask and falls asleep.

Anddddddd end 

sry for not uploading a proper chapter i think it was 2 days ago here a double up load to make it up for missing out and happy Christmas everyone or what ever holiday y'all celebrate this time a year 

TILL NEXT TIME FANS