battle trial

It's been a few days since the quirk tests and Mineta being expelled, since then some of the students are shaken up about his expulsion knowing that they might be next if they are dead weight.

A few minutes before the bell rings.

"wow I can't believe Sensei just expelled one of us like it was nothing."Izuku says talking to Iida

"I don't approve of the methods however this is the best hero school in the country so he must be doing something right for the school to allow him to stay here." Iida says back.

"That is true. I wonder what Sensei has in store for us today?" Izuku ask a little curious.

As Izuku says that the bell rings and oh most on cue Aizawa shows up looking like he hasn't slept for days but the students know by now not to worry about his look because that's just his normal facial expression.  It was a good few minutes of silence and within the moments of silence the room tensed up allot as the students were wondering when their Sensei was going to say something.

"You guys are taking a trial."Aizawa speaks which makes all the students flinch as they didn't see that coming.

"Wh-what do you mean by trial?" Izuku says out loud  being the first to say something. 

"I would explain it buuttt I'll have someone else explain it".

"Huh? What does he mean by someone else?" The students all ask themselves that question.

And oh most again on cue someones jumps in the room and shouts.

"I AM HERE!!!" 

"ALL MIGHT!" All the students say in unison and jump for joy to see their favorite hero.

"Are you going to teach us today a All Might?" Kirishima ask.

"YES I AM YOUNG STUDENT AND HELP OUT AROUND THE SCHOOL AS WELL!!"All might says.

"That's so cool i heard rumors that All might might be here but i thought that was fake." Kaminari says.

"NOW STUDENTS GO AND CHANGE INTO YOUR HERO COSTUMES WE ASKED THAT YOUR PARENTS BROUGHT THEM TO THE SCHOOL FOR THIS TRIAL AND OTHER COMPANIES THAT STILL HAD YOUR COSTUMES AS WELL." 

"What do you mean by trials?" Izuku ask curious.

"WELL NOW YOUNG STUDENT YOU WILL BE PARTNERED UP RANDOMLY WITH ANOTHER STUDENT AND FIGHT ANOTHER TEAM.  ONE TEAM WILL BE HERO'S AND THE OTHER TEAM WILL BE VILLAINS. THE HERO'S JOB IS TO EITHER CAPTURE THE VILLAINS OR DISABLE THEIR MOVEMENT THEN STOP THE BOMB FROM EXPLODING WITH MINIMUM DAMAGE TO THE BUILDING. FOR THE VILLAINS THEIR JOB IS TO CAPTURE THE HERO'S BEFORE THEY ARE ABLE TO STOP THE BOMB AND HAVE A TIME LIMIT OF 15 MINUTES." All might explains to the class about the trials however there one problem.

"All might sir it seems that there will be a uneven amount of teams we used to have 20 students but there's only 19 of us so it will be unevenly matched."Iida says standing up.

"I have a plan for that, come in."As Aizawa says that he looks at the entrance of the room and a person comes in the room.

"U-uh hi there my Itsuka Kendo nice to meet you all."

"Whoa she a cutie." Kaminari says.

"I-I was moved from class 1-B to 1-A on a sudden notice." Kendo says.

"Does this fix your your question Iida." AIzawa says with a smirk.

"Y-yes sensei." Iida says then sits back down.

" You have 15 minutes to change in your hero costume and meet us."

After 15 minutes has passed all of the students has changed into their respective costumes and are checking each other out.

"Wow you look awesome Midoriya." Uraraka says looking at Izuku furry white coat I.E he wearing his vigilante costume.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself the pink suits you."Izuku says this which makes Uraraka blush.

"Th-thank you." She turns around to not let Izuku see her blush and floats in the air not controlling her quirk.

"ALL OF YOU LOOK LIKE SPLENDID YOUNG HERO'S.NOW IF YOU WILL PAY ATTENTION TO THE TEAMS, THE TEAMS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED BY A COMPUTER NOW LOOK AT THE SCREEN FOR THE YOUR NAME AND YOUR PARTNER." 

With that all the students look at the big monitor screen that has all their names.

Team A Izuku Midoriya and Momo yaoyorozu.

Team B Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji.

Team C Itsuka Kendo and Ochaco Uraraka.

Team D katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida.

Team E MIna Ashido  and Yuga Aoyama.

Team F Koda and Sato.

Team G Denki Kaminari and Jiro.

Team H Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami.

Team I Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure.

Team J Hanta Sero  and Eijiro Kirishima.

when everyone see who they got partnered up with the students go and talk strategy with their respective partner.

with Izuku and Momo.

"I think I have an Idea on how we could win if we are hero's Momo." Izuku says. but he thinks to himself. " Hmm have i seen her before? her faces looks familiar  but i can't put my finger on it. Izuku thinks this to himself."

"What do you have in mind Momo ask Izuku." However even Momo is having the same thoughts as Izuku wondering where have i met this person.

"IT SEEMS EVERYONE IS READY TO START, NOW LETS SEE WHO OUR FIRST MATCH UP IS."All Might says and everyone looks up to the monitor screen to see the first match.

TEAM A VS TEAM D. 

HERO'S TEAM A VILLAINS TEAM D.

"Team D that's."Izuku turns to look Bakugo dead in the eyes and Bakugo gives him a glare back a i'm going to win glare without even saying anything.

"WILL TEAM D GO INSIDE THE BUILDING AND TEAM A WAIT OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING."All Might says.

Bakugo turns and walks away ignoring his teammate and is finally ready for a fight.

"Interesting so i get to fight the hot headed guy first." Izuku thinks to himself but his thoughts get cut off by Momo  voice.

"Ready for this Midoriya lets win."She say.

"Yah, lets crush the villains." Izuku says.

"I'm with you on  doing your plan Midoriya and if plan A doesn't work out we always have plan B."Momo say  and starts making preparations for the invasion.

"ARE BOTH TEAMS READY"? All might ask.

"Yes." Iida replies.

"Yes." izuku replies as well.

"LET THE FIRST FIGHT OF THE BATTLE TRIALS.... BEGIN.!!!!!.