Hero's paradise

Author's note:yo everyone sorry about my hiatus for a few weeks i had some personal stuff to do and my computer wasn't working so i had to get it fixed.Well  i'm back  so i'll post 3 chapters this week starting with this one  and my normal time i used to post Wednesday night and Saturday night to make up for it. Anyways enough about my life lets get back to the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about 6  in the evening and Izuku was with his mother driving to the airport for his class vacation, he has his suit case in the back of the car and he's wearing normal clothing for once. Izuku is wearing standard white shirt with cargo shorts  and has a watch on his left arm it doesn't matter what side he wears his watch because he is ambidextrous. Once they arrive at the airport Izuku gets out and gets his suit case and tells his mom goodbye for the week.

"Bye mom love you i'll see you next week ok".  Izuku says waving at his mother who is still in the car.

"Ok honey have fun and make sure to be safe". Inko says smiling. Once she see's the airport doors close behind her son she drives off  back home.

"Hmm i wonder if i'm the first one here" Izuku was walking to his the gate where his plane is when he feels a arm wrap around his shoulder.

"Yo MIdoriya buddy you sure took your sweet ass time getting here". A certain redhead says grinning.

"Hey Kirishima how long have you been here"? Izuku says looking up at one of his class friends Kirishima who wearing a crimson shirt with the symbol of the crimson riot on it and black shorts.

"About half an hour early then you so like 5:30". Kirishima says walking with Izuku.

"Oh am i the last one"? izuku ask while looking around the airport which has tons of stands selling all type of food and merchandise of professional hero's plus other conglomerates.

"Nah there are still some who haven't showed up yet but the people who are here are  Bakugo, Lida, Uraraka, Ashido  and Todoroki who's off sitting by himself. The sensei is currently sleeping on the floor but to my guess he was here first, Aoyama off trying to get people to buy some merchandise he created for himself. kaminari is here but he's playing on his Nintendo. Asui chatting with some of the girls that are here like jiro. Tokoyami is chatting with Shoji so all we are missing is your girl Koda, hagakure  and kendo". Kirishima says counting with his fingers to make sure he got them all.

"Momo isn't here yet"? 

"Not that i'm aware of"Kirishima says shrugging his shoulders.

"AH Izuku Midoryia"! A girl says waving her hand at Izuku getting the 2 boys attention.

"huh"? 

"Someone you know"? Kirishima ask.

"Uh no,i'll go take a look, you can go back to the rest of the class i'll catch up with you guys in a bit".

The girl who was waving getting Izuku's attention was a girl that had long light green hair that went down all the way to her waist, she was wearing a black shirt that looked like it had a flower pattern, the pattern was a nice fit to the shirt. she was wearing black jeans that matched her shirts pattern to say she was pretty was a under statement.

"Hey um your name was Hana right"? Izuku ask with his hand out to shake her hand.

"Wow i'm surprised you knew it was me haha". She giggles.

"Well i was told i am going to meet a beautiful woman around my age to help me out and i heard you calling my name so i just thought  it was you". Izuku say says smiling but in his mind he's thinking no one is more beautiful then his girlfriend no one not even...