Arena

3

2

1

DROP

The 40 competitors who are waiting for the arena to began  suddenly notice that the floor they were all standing on is now gone and that they are now falling to the moat.

"Interesting". Izuku  says as he falls to the water. Izuku was lucky enough to be able to lung himself on the platform to began the fighting.

37 people left!

"So i'm guessing the fall caught 3 people off guard and they fell to the moat".Izuku says as he scans the arena, he sees trap doors and a few hero's who are standing there on guard.

"Now then". Izuku was about to pull out his pistols when he suddenly gets the feeling of someone charging him.

"RRAAAAAA. THOSE 100 POINTS ARE MINE CLASS 1A". A competitor says.

the competitor tries to throw a punch at Izuku but izuku easily dodges the punch and in return he kicks him in the gut sending him flying back a couple of yards.

"cough cough cough that hurt". The competitor says.

"who are you"? Izuku ask.

" you don't know me? Well i am Yosetsu Awase of class 1b and i will show you that class 1b is better".

Izuku smirks and puts his guns away for this fight"bring it". 

The 2 students start to fight and with Yosetsu quirk "weld" which allows you to weld things to your body. Yosetsu welds 2 polls to his arms so he has a long reach for his arms.

"not a bad quirk". Izuku thinks as he sees what his opponent is doing.

Yosetsu swings his arms at izuku, but izuku is really flexible so he able to bend backwards to dodge the first swing.

"Wha,how about his legs then,"Yosetsu  says as he swings at izuku's legs. izuku puts his hands on the ground while his bent kinda like he's doing crab style and then puts his legs in the air doing a flip back wards. Once izuku got back to his feet he  started up a punch and threw it at Yosetsu  face, if it was a second early that punch would of knocked Yosetsu  out cold but he was able to put his arms up in time to block it.

"holy crap your good at hand-to-hand"Yosetsu says.

"I trained pretty much my whole life in developing my quirk and only recently for about 4 years now did i start doing hand-to-hand combat". Izuku says.

"well this is not looking good for me i think i'm doomed". Yosetsu says.

"I think so to". Izuku says then he spins his body and kicks Yosetsu Awase in the gut sending him flying into the moat. 

"well thats 10 points". Izuku thinks

30 competitors remain

"tsk i think imma have to fight some of my own friends here". Izuku thinks as he starts to run in the middle of the arena.

"oh that looks interesting i wonder who fighting? looks like A gold and a silver head bands". As izuku was scouting the fighting was going on he notices that its a 2 on 1  and that really made he him mad.

"I  think i'm  running out of fat cells huff, and this is 2 on 1".

"So The great recommendation of Class 1-A is on her last heels huh". a Smug Class 1b student says.

"Well lets just get her points, nothing person Yaouorozu".

The 2 of them wearing silver head bands charge in at Momo when suddenly a white energy blast comes straight at both of them separating the 3 of them.

"Momo hun you seem to be in a pickle". Izuku says walking towards Momo with his white gun on his left shoulder.

"if you were here earlier i wouldn't have been in a pickle". Momo responds.

"Sorry hun  i was caught up in a fight". Izuku says as he walks and stand in front of Momo".

"wanna split the cash" izuku says as he looks at Momo.

"Sure Izuku i did promise to be your ally after all. Who do you plan to go after"? Momo ask.

"hmm well the ill take the blonde". Izuku says pointing his gun at his new  advocacy.

"hey blonde your mine". 

"wa-ha did did you forget my name already"?!?

"huh we met before"? Izuku ask.

"yes its Neito Monoma". Monoma say proudly.

"sry bruh must be confusing me for someone else". Izuku says as he's about to fire a white cero.

Small Cero Wite 

Izuku fires off the Cero blast without hesitation but Monoma managed to dodge it and sprint towards izuku to throw a punch. Monoma misses the punch but was able to touch izuku, after he touched Izuku Monoma stepped a few yards back.

COPY 

Monoma suddenly points his hand at izuku and fires off a white Cero blast to Izuku's sudden surprise.

"What the hell". Izuku says as he prepares to tank the hit instead of moving around.

After the impact izuku was relative unharmed by the impact of his own Quirk.

"thats freakin cheating how did you do that"!? Izuku says.

"ha i wonder"? Monama says smirking.

"Why not fire another shot and you will find out".

"Maybe ill take you up on your offer". Izuku says pointing out his gun to fire again.

With the second battle

"Come on all you been doing is creating guns and summoning cannons  yaoyorozu". 

"shut up". Momo says. as she fire another cannon ball.

"Well.. that just won't work on me". The student says as he turns his hand into a drill to stop the ball.

"Sorry Yaoyorozu. Oh my names Sen Kaibara by the way".

Drill em

Sen turns his entire arm into a drill and slams the drill right in front of Momo hoping to knock her into the Moat. Which she does fall into the moat.

"Well thats 20 poi-". Sen  gets caught off guard when he is tied up with rope.

"Shit your supposed to be in the Moat right now". Sen says looking backward

"I faked my fall to make you lose your guard". Momo says.

"Damn it even if i can turn my body into a drill i can't get out of this rope". Sen says trying  to get lose of the rope.

"see ya". Momo throws Sen off the Arena area into the Moat  thus getting 10  points.

"phew i need to eat i have 30 points right now so i think i  am safe from elimination". Momo says. as she looks at the Side of the Moat where she fell you can see a spider like formation of rope tied together in one spot that can catch someone who did fall off the cliff

28 competitors remain  announcer says

"Hahaha looks like that Woman fell over" Monoma says.

"Momo would never fall over". Izuku says.

"by any chance are you two going out"? Monoma ask.

"yes and no". Izuku replies calmly as he is about to fire off another shot.

Medium Cero White

AAAANNNNNDDDDDDDD

EEEENNNDDDDDDDD

Authors note... When i was writing this i was thinking if i wanted to make the Arena fight either short or at least 2 or 3 chapters, i thought to myself ill just go with the flow i came up with this little battle arena  why not drag it out a bit you feel me yes, no,prob not oh well

TILL NEXT TIME FANS