vigilante turned hero in training

it was a  2 days after the raid on Crocodile  compound,the result of the raid was a failed capture of Crocodile but a vigilante the wolf being captured was a plus, however he was still unconscious.After noticing that Izuku was missing when he didn't wake up for school at the normal time, Inko Midoriya went to the police and wanted to put our a missing child case to the police but they had already known about what had happen to Izuku midoriya.

AT THE POLIECE STATION

" Mrs. Midoriya are you the mother of Izuku Midoriya by any chance?" Detective yagami says.

"Yes detective i am, do you know where my son is or what happened to him?"

"Yes we do know the answers to both of those question but first come with me we need to tell you everything that happened and hope you can give us more information on the matter."

"we?" Inko ask.

"yes we" a dog like thing said

" huh what said that?" Inko looks around wondering who said that.

"That would be me Mrs.Midoriya." still is that a dog or a rat or a combination of both.

"Ah i know who you are, your the principle of UA!"inko says shocked wondering why the principle of A hero school is with the police right now.

" Yes i am I am Principle Nezu at your serves."He says bowing.

" You are worried that your son Izuku Midoriya might have gone missing right?" even thought he knows the answer to his own question he still ask.

" Yes i am very worried." Inko says.

"Well Mrs. Midoriya" Nezu give a low *sigh*how do i put this have you heard of the vigilante The Wolf?"Nezu ask.

" Yes i have heard of him but what does he-.." Inko wasn't able to finish her sentence when she realized why principle Nezu brought up that unknown Vigilante.

"No it's not possible." 

" So you came to a conclusion, the same one  i am thinking of right now, your son is that vigilante."Mrs Midoryia was shell shocked at the news, she knew that the Vigilante wore the same outfit as Izuku sensei Frost but the difference was that the Vigilante had a hoodie and a wolf like mask so she didn't think anything of it at the time.

"WHERE MY SON WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?"Inko asks oh most shouting at this point worried and scared.

" Your son in at our school UA emergence room being treated by recover." Nezu says in a calm yet cheerful ton like its nothing"

"I want to address another matter at hand the fact that your son was a criminal, and could be press for charges, however those charges will be small oh most nothing said for hero arrest that means he can't be anywhere from 50 to 100  meters away from any hero at any giving time."

Inko nearly gasps at that news she hears and practically starts crying at this point.

"i have a suggestion to make Inko Midoriya."

Mrs. Midoriya stops crying a little to hear to dog rat thing out.

 "My suggestion is to take him to UA high and put him in the hero course, that wouldn't seem to be a problem since he 15 around the same age as the new first years that are going to becoming soon, but he will be like every other student there and have to take the entrance exam in a weeks time till that time we will keep him at the school train him also have him on 24/7  watch, does that sound better."

Mrs. Midoriya stops crying at this point and has a sigh of relief." That is way better then the other options, i will accept your offer".

" Thank you for accepting my suggestion, that makes things easier, now would you come with us to UA to check up  on your son's condition."

----2 hours later at UA high----

Izuku slowly opens his  eyes hearing voices around him one of female, as he opens his eyes all the way he notices his mother with him and 3 other people.

"Mom, what what are you doing here, wait where are we anyways?"

"We are at Inside UA recovery room at UA high." Nezy says. 

"huh UA recovery room who said that?"Izuku thens look down to the floor. "HOLY SHIT IT CAN TALK!!!"

"Yes it can and i am the principle of this school my name is Nezu."

"Hmm principle eh interesting and what is you want from me it doesn't seem right that the principle of UA would waste his time on me."

"Normally you would be right, but right now we are treating the wounds of a infamous vigilante, currently right now your under hero arrest, its not a normal arrest but its similar to house arrest."

" Hero arrest." Shit i got caught Izuku says that last part in his head.

"Yes when you were knocked out by Crocodile at his compound we captured you, me and the police agree on not normally arresting you but placing you in the constant watch of hero's 24/7, right now you have no say in the matter you have to do what we say and right now you will train under us at UA for a week up until you do the hero examine entering the hero course, and of course your Mother gave us the go on this and she is on board with it as well."

" You really agreed to all this mom?"Inko just nods her head slowly.

" Well i just have one demand to make if i am going to do this."

" And what would that be?"

" I get to keep and bring my phone plus laptop so i can play games and do normal teen stuff while i'm at "prison school."

"Deal Nezu says."

"Your training will began tomorrow with Aizawa it seems that you lack hand to hand combat but your a dead shot with guns we will work on that."

izuku just sighs and says alight then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDDDD DONE!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE TEST AND ENTRANCE EXAM