The Wolf Unleashed

Down below

Aizawa has been injured badly in his fight with the Nomu but he is still struggling to the very end even if the blood from his face restricting his eyesight like every battle harden hero he still fights on to protect his students.

"We have to help Aizawa Sensei it doesn't look like he can hold out any more longer." Denkei says.

"How that monster is strong the villains say it's made to kill All might." Lida points.

"THATS IT!" Uraraka says.

"Whats it?"All the other students ask.

"We fight fire with fire." Uraraka says.

"Huh?" the kids ask. 

"Lida your the fastest we need you to get to the closest hero facility and call for All might plus back up." Uraraka say as she turns around to look at  Lida.

"That won't work they have us cornered and won't just let one of us slip by without question". Denkei points out.

"We need to cover for him as he escapes."Uraraka says.

"I mean what other choice do we have." Kirishima says.

"Uhhhh screw it i'm in." Denkei says.

---With the masked man---

"Hmm looks like those kids aren't just standing around anymore." He says to the portal man.

" i think we should keep a close eye on them." The portal guy says standing next to his partner.

"Roger that The masked man replies.

"NOMU BE WARY OF THE KIDS DON'T LET ANY OF THEM ESCAPE!!!"  the mask  man shouts out

"Shit!" Aizawa says.

"They are going to go after my students and i'm oh most down for the count."Aizawa says bleeding from the face.

"GO NOW ELIMINATE THEM!"

The students turn to the direction of the Nomu and notice that its charging at them.

"Um its coming for us."Kamanari says.

"Stay away."Uraraka says.

All the students are paralyzed...

"Oh god i'm going to die"is what they are all thinking

---Else Where---

*BOOM CRASH*  

Something so loud made everyone to turn to the direction of the impact even the Nomu stop and looked.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Everyone is thinking right now, then the smoke dissipates and shows the villain that left inside to the mall covered in burn marks and scratch marks all over his body.

Noticing that this is the perfect timing.

"Lida go leave now while the villains are distracted." Uraraka Shouts.

Lida snaps of the shock stage, then starts to sprint towards the entrance jumping over some fodder villains that are blocking the door and leaves to call for back up.

"Who is that?"The students think as they see a scaly look man knocked unconscious covered in burns and slashes. 

"H-he was one of the villains that went into the mall i think." Kirishimia says to the other students.

Then all of a sudden another Loud boom came crashing down.

"What now?" the students think again.

Then they hear a scream

"AHAHAHAHAH III WONNN." A young vigilante shouts.

"Isn't that Izuku Midoriya?" Kirishima says.

"He looks really hurt and those white flames behind. Didn't he say that  he only had his Cero quirk right?" Kamanari says.

After a few seconds of breathing heavily Izuku glances at the Nomu then at his fellow students which makes them flinch.

"*huff* *huff* Where are the rest of us?" Izuku ask to the group.

"A few of us got separated Todoroki,Bakugo and Kendo plus a few other, Lida left to go get back up and now its just us." Uraraka says.

"How long till back up."  Izuku ask still blooded.

"15 minutes." Uraraka says somberly.

"Shit." Izuku thinks.

"YOU! BOY WHO ARE YOU?" The Masked man shouts but Izuku just ignores him and gets around 15 yards behind the monster.

Maximun  Cero right

" IF YOU GET IN MY WAY RIGHT NOW YOU'LL REGRET IT I'M PISSED OFF."  Izuku points his right pistol at the Nomu and fires a Cero blast at it blowing away its right arm off.

"Holly crap." Everyone in the area thinks villains and hero's alike.

Izuku then leaps forward at high speed and kick Nomu in the face. However that does nothing to the Nomu. Then  the Nomu swings with his left arm hoping to crush the ant in front of it. But sometimes the Ant crushes the bird. Izuku dodges the punch and jumps back to fire another Maximum shot. 

"AGAIN!" Izuku shouts. 

MAXIMUM CERO RIGHT

Izuku fires another blast and injures the Monster hoping to kill the monster quick because he knows that he can't win a long lasting battle with the Nomu. Izuku stops to catch his breath because he can't fire more shots if he continues like this, but to everyone shock the Nomu literally regrows its right arm that izuku blasted off.

"Damn you really are a monster... however i'm more of a human monster to." Izuku says grinning evilly."

Izuku gets back up fully charged for one last go.

"I'm most likely going to be in a coma after Todoroki flames cool off here in the next 2 minutes... however i'm not going to go down without a fight." Izuku says.

"*Sigh* Sensei i finally under stand your teaching of protecting those around you and putting those above yourself... tsk  I'm still a SELFISH SON A BITCH WHO WANTS TO KILL YOU ON HIS OWN."Izuku shouts that last part.

"Don't go in alone you idiot." Kirishima shout.

"LETS GO ILL KILL THIS MONSTER IN 2 MINUTES."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEENNNNNNDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS.