The Race

Author note.. if its weird i'm uploading on Friday its because i'm gonna be hella busy this weekend so i thought i'd give you guys a early chapter, anyways back to the chapter

Todoroki and Izuku managed to find a spot in the stadium under the railing  for Izuku to ask Todoroki a personal question.

"Well do you want?" Todoroki ask leaning on a support pillar with his arms crossed.

Izuku pauses thinking about how he should ask what he wants to ask.

"If you were anyone else i would of shrugged them off."Todoroki says.

Izuku ignores the comment."You have heard of the late number 2 hero Frost correct?"

Todorki nods.

"Ever sense i saw your Ice quirk i had this theory on my mind about you however until i later found out who your father was i debunked it and put in the back of my mind but something came up and now i have to ask you."

Todoroki eyes widen knowing what Izuku is going to ask.

"What are your connections with the late number 2 hero Frost?" Izuku ask.

After Izuku asked his question it was as if the whole world frozed over and there was no noise no movements just the 2 of them staring at each other, not even the sounds of the stadium above can take over the silence surrounding the 2 young heros. 

Todoroki was the one to break the silence.

"Have you heard of quirk marriages?"Todoroki ask.

Izuku nods his head.

"Well...i'm the result of one." Todoroki says bluntly.

Izuku's eyes widen even though you can no longer see Izuku's eye pupils you can tell his eyes are wide open.

"Endevor the Number 3 Hero with his money and influence managed to make an arranged marriage with a woman who has a ice quirk in order for him to create a weapon, he failed 3 times but on his 4th try  in his eyes succeeded."Todoroki says coldy.

Izuku is pretty shocked at what he is hearing.

"Frost is my mother's older brother and my Uncle."Todoroki says.

Izuku mentally *sighs* "So that's whats going on." Izuku says.

"Yes, sense Endevor never managed to one up the number 2 or 1 hero's he thought he would create a weapon strong enough to do so... however i'll show that bastard that i can be the best hero without using  his quirk."Todoroki says shaking a little and clenching both of his fist in anger.

"I see." Izuku walks towards Todoroki and calmly puts his hand on his shoulder.

"I can't have you doing that though". Izuku smirks.

"What! are you siding with my father?" Todoroki asks mad.

"No oh hell no am i not siding with him, i'm  saying i will not let you use half of your power it will be a insult to me and everyone here. Plus i'm aiming for the top for my own reasons to and i'm coming for you as well, but unlike you ill be going at 110%." Izuku says slowly walking past Todoroki.

"Also."Izuku grins even more then with his right arm he turns to swing a punch at Todoroki which Todoroki blocks it with his left hand a few flames coming out.

"Frost sensei will be mad if i didn't make you go 110% as well". Izuku says grinning.

ATTENTION WILL THE PARTICIPANTS PLEASE COME OUT FOR THE RACE WE ARE STILL MISSING A FEW