The fight with and without emotions

The 8 are now 4, the start of the semi finals are coming up soon! Present mic says.

about a hour have already passed and  since there were only 4 fighters left Midnight didn't have to do the TV gamble to see who will fight who and the matches were predetermined and the first match will  be...

-------with izuku and Momo---------

"Hey Momo"! Momo turns her head knowing who that voice belongs to.

"izu"? 

"you feeling ok"? You know, after your match with Fumikage". Izuku ask worriedly but Momo just gives a big smile.

"i'm fine. Fumikage didn't really hurt me to bad all he did was push me over the edge i can tell he didn't want to injure me". Momo responds kindly.

"phew alright well i gotta-". Izuku was cut off by something pressing up against his lips.

"go and win so we can still be together at the school". Momo leans backwards a bit after kissing izuku but izuku  still stood there pale like he saw a ghost.

"of course you know i won't let you and everyone down". Izuku says with a smile.

-------time skip---------

Izuku is waiting in the preparation room sitting on a chair and there's also a table for him to eat his lunch  and think of a plan to kick Bakugo's ass.

"well I can tell blonde won't be thinking of any strategies and he will most likely come at me with brute force, but that's exactly what i want". Izuku says then he grabs the metal knife he was using to eat his meal and stabs it in the table where he was then he stands up ready to leave.

"lets fucking do this". Izuku says cracking his knuckles and walking from the room he was in and into the hallway which leads outside to the ring. As Izuku got to the end of the ring he can hear screams and chants from the fans.

"lets go Izuku lets go Izuku allot of fans were chanting.

NOW EVERYONE HERE COMES THIS FESTIVALS STAR COMPETITOR...IZUKU MIDORIYA!!! 

The stadium went into a roar as Present Mic finished announcing Izuku showing up but equally on the other side of the stadium there were equally loud roars coming from Bakugo's  side.

"here comes everyone's favorite blonde...KATSUKI BAKUGO!!! 

 The 2 fighters didn't look at each other while walking into the ring nor were theyspeaking to each other like all the other competitors had done so as a sign of respect  but this fight was going to be a very emotionless  battle. once the 2 fighters had gotten close enough to Midnight who was standing in the middle of the ring she looks at Izuku who just nods back and Bakugo who also just nods bad.

"will the first round of the semi finals....begin" Midnight says swinging her whip to start the fight.

"DIE" Bakugo claps his hands together and spreads them in a v shape style to fire off a huge explosion directly and Izuku who doesn't try to dodge it.

"I want to prove i'm better then you in every way". Izuku thinks to himself as he raises his arms to shield his face from the impact.

As the smoke from Bakugo's blast lessens so the crowd could see what had occur they see Izuku in a pretty badass stances with his arms protecting his face and his cloths torn to shit which made him look even more badass but then he glares at bakugo which makes everyone in the stadium look in shook.

"Die? well bakugo... let me give you a taste of that".

"die".

Cero black

izuku points his right hand which is holding his black pistol and fires off a medium cero shot directly at Bakugo who can only jump with his turbo blast.

Turbo boost

Bakugo leaps into the air hoping that he is in the clear and safe but he is dead wrong.

cero white X5

Izuku points his left hand which is holding his white pistol and fires off 5 small white cero blast which hit Bakugo

Fire cracker

bakugo points his pointer finger at izuku and sparks  begin to fly out of his finger

"this is... ah i see its like a flare and a stun gun in 1 good idea". izuku thinks. to himself as he tries to dodge the fire crackers which are being shot at him at a pretty fast rate.

"he wants me to close the distance".

Izuku dodges and runs towards bakugo but inevitably izuku gets hit by a couple of the fire crackers while running towards bakugo.

"your mine". Izuku charges up a punch and throws it at bakugo face who side steps out of the way and grabs onto izuku elbow then he picks izuku up by his arm and body slams him on the ground back first. Then Bakugo was about to deliver his own punch and right before it contacted izuku's face izuku catches bakugo's punch and gets on his feet then before bakugo can do anything izuku grabs bakugo's neck holding him in a chock hold and slams him on the ground face first .

"man i *cough* wanted to do that to you forever now *cough* *cough*" izuku says while holding bakugo in a choke hold.

"we can keep on going but you won't prove anything if we do why dont you signal you forfeit right now." izuku says.

"i won't lose".Bakugo replies.

"your funeral". Izuku says that then he chucks bakugo over who imminently gets back up on his feet ready to fight but his face is pretty bloody now.

"you know izuku?"

"what"? izuku ask.

"your strong but can you handle my final move". bakugo says as he puts 1 hand in the air and a large amount of explosion is being absorbed into it as well as the sweat and the blood bakugo gained from this fight

"sigh.. another balls to the wall final finisher attack. i'm already tired from Todoroki's final attack... screw it".

CERO BLACK X10Izuku points his right gun towards bakugo

"with this next attack i will fire a maxium black cero which has the power of 10 medium ceros put in 1 good luck surviving this". 

SUN SERPENT

bakugo with the remaining sweat and energy he has he created a explosion so big and large that Cementoss actually had to create a dome around the ring thick enough to protect him and everyone surrounding the festival

DIEEEEEE

 FIREEE

A huge explosion can be heard inside the dome which actually cracked and broke it into piece. Then a shadow can be seen flung out of the ring and hitting a wall cracking it  creating a crater but no other shadows can be seen.

WH-WHAT WHAT WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT DOME? WHO WON THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS ALL OF US HAVE Present mic ask speechless.

time goes by and the smoke is finally clearing to a point to where we can see who will move on to the finals.

the winner...the winner is,IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEENNNNDDDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS