the entrance exam

it's been a  week since Izuku has arrived at UA and trained with Aizawa in hand to hand combat to say the least he has made progress. right now he and Aizawa are walking to the train station so izuku can go to the  facility to take the entrance exams. about 2 hours later they both arrived at the building of the test and AIzawa was not about to walk with Izuku any longer then he has to so he just told him to go in the place and shut up. Izuku just gave a smart ass commit about what Aizawa told him.

with that Izuku was walking to the building watching  dead pool 2 on his phone, a short time after he arrives at the front of the building staring at the door of the building where he would take the exams. 

"It's funny that i'm here because pretty much  I am a prisoner and yet i can't feel excited and really i'm  kinda bored to take this exam." Izuku thinks to himself.

Izuku was going to walk in when he gets shoved by a angry looking teen with ash blond hair. 

"Get out of my way loser."The ash blond hair kid says while Izuku is about to  lose his footing and was going to fall face first on the ground then he closes his eyes expecting to fall but he was stopped midair by something?

"Whoa there i saw what happened and  i know i shouldn't use my quirk on people but i'd thought you could use some help." The mysterious brunet says.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the hell happening,?" Izuku looks down to see he is literally floating in mid air, he smirks a little then starts to spin around like zero gravity.

"Hi there my name Ochaco Uraraka." The mysterious girl says.

"Uh-uh my name Izuku Midoriya this is cool and all but i would like to have my feet stuck to the ground please."

'Oh i'm sorry,i  forgot that i still had my quirk activated on you." Uraarka says deactivating her quirk.

" Thank for you saving me from the fall that would of really hurt." Izuku say's catching his feet back to the ground.

" It's no problem." Uraraka says smiling.

"That Head-ass why did he have to push me like that we are all going to the same place."Izuku thinks that.

"Well i'll see you inside later Midoriya."

"They say bye to each other and walk in to the building as Izuku walks in he is flabbergasted how big the building truly is.

"Holy shit this building is big, now lets see we should be taking a writing exams test first."

---Present Mic Announces--- 

"WILL ALL OF YOU PLEASE FIND A SEAT THE HERO COURSE TEST WILL BEGAN SHORTLY."

It's about a hour later after the test and Izuku was waiting in his seat for everyone else to finish while he was waiting he was finishing up the new dead pool movie but some of the students were getting annoyed that he had his phone out like not a care in the word.

"THE WRITTEN EXAMS PART OF THE TEST WILL BE OVER IN 5 MINS".PRESENT MIC SAYS.

---5 minutes later ---

"ALIGHT TIMES UP WILL THE REMAINING STUDENTS PLEASE TURN IN YOUR TEST EXAMS AND  FIND YOUR SEAT AGAIN FOR THE SECOND PART OF THE EXAM." With that Present Mic grins.

" THE SECOND PART OF THE EXAM IS A PHYSICAL TEST WE WILL TEST HOW GOOD YOU STUDENTS ARE BY SMASHING ROBOTS IN A CITY AREA ENVIRONMENT BUT THERE'S A POINT SYSTEM IN THAT SYSTEM YOU HAVE 4 ROBOTS ONE ROBOT IS WORTH ONE POINT ANOTHER TYPE OF ROBOT IS WORTH 2 POINTS AND THE FINAL ROBOT IS WORTH 3 POINTS, ANY QUESTIONS?"

"UM EXCUSE ME." A KID WITH GLASSES SAYS.

" YES NUMBER 1111 IN THE BACK."

"it would seem that UA made a mistake saying there are 4 robots but only 3 gives you points i would hope that UA did not make this mistake being that its the best hero school in the country what do you say about this."

"Man it looks like someone put a stick up his ass or something." Izuku thought to himself.

"WELL VERY PRESUMPTUOUS OF YOU NUMBER 1111 YOUR HALF CORRECT THERE ARE ONLY 3 ROBOTS THAT GIVE POINTS HOWEVER... THERE A ROBOT WORTH 0 POINTS THAT ISN'T WORTH ATTACKING AND GIVES NO POINTS AT ALL, DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION"PRESENT MIC SAYS?"

"Yes it does and i have one more thing, you wearing the white outfit get off your phone this is a hero course if your not ready to take things seriously then i ask that you leave."

Izuku looks back at him and says."I got a comment for you to, you should get that stick out of your ass and be chill."

"WHOA THERE STUDENTS SAVE THE FIGHTING FOR THE BATTLEFIELD".

----10 MINUTES LATER AT THE GATE OF THE ROBOT CITY----

"i'm ready to bust some heads."

THE GATES OPEN UP 

And with the gates opening up Izuku sprints forward into the city without hesitation.

"WHAT ARE YOU STUDENTS WAITING FOR A GO? THIS IS A BATTLEFIELD THERE ARE NO  GO'S ."

With that all the other students start running after Izuku.

andddddddddddd end 

till next time fans