physical class

As Izuku walks out of the locker room and changed in his P.E cloths he thinks to himself how tight the outfit is.

"Dang this is really tight on me and it shows off my muscles a bit, i don't really like the change."

Izuku thinks about this as he walks toward the training ground.

----10 minutes later at the training ground----

"About time your brats get here i was wondering if you kids got lost."Aizawa says to the rest of the class.

" Nah I didn't sensei i just wanted to let you have some beauty sleep before all of us got here, i  could of been the first but i took my time." Izuku says in a smug attitude hopping to hit a nerve with Aizawa.

"So we got a smart ass here huh kid."

"Maybe we do."

The rest of the students just stood back and let the 2 of them fight it out not wanting to make their Sensei mad.

"Hmph well if your going to be smart with me how about this... THE PERSON WHO GETS THE LOWEST SCORE IS EXPELLED."

"WUAHH??"All the students say out loud and are now mad at Izuku for pissing off their Sensei.

"wh-what do you mean by that sensei?"A girl with horns and pink skins says.

"Ya that's not totally not manly." a redhead with sharp teeth says.

"My class my rules that's how it works here at U.A. Now since we are here lets start what we are doing today for fitness training." Aizawa says.

 50 meter dash

 grip strength,ball throwing

 sit ups

 repeated side steps

 standing long jump."Any questions?" Aizawa asks.

"NO SIR." They all say in unison.

"Now Izuku come here stand in that circle."Aizawa throws a ball at Izuku.

"Now then throw that ball as far as you can anything goes even your quirk just as long as you stay in the circle."

" Why you picked me to demonstrate?" Izuku ask a little confused.

"Because you had the highest score during the entrance exam 105 points." Aizawa says.

"Wow a 105 that's really high i wonder what quirk he has."Most of the students were thinking that.

"Anything goes right?" Izuku ask to clarify.

"Yes."Aizawa say.

"Perfect." As Izuku says that he pulls out both of his Pistols.

"I better set the damage to be low i don't want to incinerate the ball. Ill use my Maximum double cero blast to make it like the ball is surfing on a wave." Izuku thinks to himself says that.

"readyyy set go!!!" Izuku tosses the ball high in the air.

"Maximun Double Cero  Blast".

Izuku claps his hands together so his guns are also locked together to and fires a green energy blast from both his guns and the 2 blast combine to make one bigger blast. The blast catches the ball falling down and sends it flying in the air and the energy wave is still following behind the ball like a surfer on a huge wave. As the energy blast dies out the ball is still in the air, then it to slowly stops and falls  to the ground.

Aizawa looks at his gadget that tells how far the ball went and has his eyes wide eye open. 

"Wow he's gotten stronger." Aizawa says.

"Come on what did he get?I couldn't see what happened to the ball." some of the students say.

Aizawa just shows the students his gadgets screen.

"1207 METERS."All the students nearly screamed and looked back at Izuku.

"Holly crap they all say to themselves."

The rest of the day went pretty well for Izuku. All said and done the 50 meter dash he got second only behind Iida because of his engine quirk. The side by side steps he was able to get first in. The grip strength he got second with 100 kg but the guy who beat him was understandable, a guy name Mezo Shoji who wears a mask and has multiple limbs some has hands that can come out of them or eyes that can come out of them but he can change which part of his body comes out of which extra limb that sticks out like eyes,mouth,ears etc.Shoji got 500 kg on the grip strength. For the rest of the test Izuku was able to place at least in the top 3 for every one of the test.

"Now for the results." Aizawa says.

First place Izuku Midoriya.

Second place Shoto Todoroki.

Third place Momo Yaoyorozu.

Fourth place Katsuki Bakugou.

The rest is same as cannon to the story.

"Forth place *ughhhh*bullshit! I can understand Midoriya and icy-hot but this bitch beat me that's bull!!!" Bakugou showing why he called explosion boy both literally and figuratively. 

"Calm down dude so what you got 4th place at least you got in the top 5."A student with yellow hair and black lighting outlines in the hair to say.

"Shut your mouth lighting moron."

"OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNAAAAA GETTT EXPELLED!!!"A short kid with purple balls things  for hair says crying.

" Alright students like i said before last one gets expelled so MINETA YOUR OUT."

"Wait you were serious?"All the students asked.

'yes this is a hero training school and everything  here is serious life is serious hero work is serious, so Mineta pack up your leaving."

"*snif**snif* ok,"Mineta says.

"the rest of you get some rest class starts again tomorrow."

YES SENSEI

with that all the students change out of their uniform and disappointed that they are down to 19 students instead of 20 but none of them can complain about it.

ANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD EEEEENNNNNNNDDD

NEXT WILL BE PICKING THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE.

TILL NEXT TIME FANS.