The Flashback 2 A chilly guy

"KK-ORI NO SHIMO!"Izuku says in disbelief that he is meeting the number 2 hero only beaten by All Might but some people will say that Frost is more powerful than All Might it's just that All Might is more popular as a hero both locally in Japan and worldwide.

"i-im m-meeting the best hero in Japan." Izuku starts mumbling crazy he can't get himself to fully say it because Frost is his lifelong hero and he is just jaw dropped right now."thank you for saving us Mr. Frost, "Kendo replies trying to act calmly but still is shaken up by what happened to her a few moments ago."It was my pleasure it's also a hero's job to jump in and stop bullies like those thugs back there."both Izuku and Kendo don't know why but when Frost is around they feel cold to the touch but feel warm on the insides."Boy, you with the emerald black hair what's your name?"Frost asks. "U-uh me my name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku says in a quiet but still in a disbelief tone."Why did you jump in and save this girl? Don't you know you could have gotten hurt if you did?"Frost says in an annoyed voice."I-I don't know why, it's just that I had no control over my body and it just jump in danger like it wanted to protect her naturally," Izuku says looking at his hands trying to avoid eye contact with Frost."Hmm." Frost thinks to himself "This guy has what it takes, i can tell right now that he has no fighting talent but if i wanted to I can." Frost wasn't able to finish what he was thinking because he heard an explosion going off out on the streets."What the hell was that?" Frost turns around and vanishes from the kids' POV but in reality, he just used his ice on his feet and skated out of the arcade super fast."What was that huge boom?"Kendo asks Izuku who just shrugs and say"I don't know after i covered my ears when the boom went off and closed my eyes but when i opened them Mr frost was gone but he left a line of Ice, i think we should follow it a now concerned Izuku says pointing at the line of ice going outside of the arcade." what are you crazy? We can't do anything if it's a villain attack."Kendo says now worried." What should we do?"Kendo thinks in her mind then after a moment, Izuku is gone. "huh, where did that boy go?"----elsewhere with Frost--------" well it certainly does look like a bomb explosion that building in the distance is covered in smoke, I have to reach it faster," Frost says that and goes in full speed.----AT THE BUILDING THAT IS ON FIRE-----*muahahaha* a maniac laughs" Finally my plans are in place first rob the bank take hostages as many as i can and wait for that bastard Frost to come to the rescue then ill fucking kill him for what he did to me."A maniac shouts to himself.-----Outside of the building with cops and other hero force's----" We know that you are the villain Bomb hands, come out your under arrest for using your quirk to harm others and for terrorism." A cop with a microphone speaker shouts so everyone can hear it." You have 5 minutes before we send in our special forces." the same cop says."*Muhahahaha*You think I care about weak little ants like cops and special forces? NO!!! Bring him.. bring me FROST!!!" Bomb hands say.----WITH CITIZENS BEHIND THE COPS FOR SAFETY-----"*Brrrr* did it get cold all of a sudden?" One civilian asks the crowd shivering. one of the citizen's replies." Ya look I can see my breath." then all of a sudden an ice-like object dropped from the sky." you said you wanted me no one else bombs hands."The ice object says as it dropped in front of everyone, then everyone who was there started to cheer or gasp knowing who had just shown up. *FROST* *FROST* *FROST* *FROST*they all say then their faces that were once a worried look turned happy. "it's it's him they say when the temperature drops for no reason Frost is nearby."" he so cool looking." a few of them look at his hero outfit that is covered in white, fur ( also like Stark from bleach for his outfit design)." So shall we start our 2nd confrontation on the way bomb boy?"BOOM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I HAD A BUSY ASS DAY FINALS AND STUDY FOR FINALS PLUS ON TOP OF ALL THAT MY INTERNET STOPPED WORKING FOR ABOUT A GOOD 3 HOURS SO THAT WAS MY DAY HOPED YOU FANS ENJOYED IT AND WOULD LIKE REVIEWS ON ITTILL NEXT TIMES FANS!!!!!