izuku vs todoroki

around half an hour has past and during that time the students who fought in the first round have been checked on by recovery girl and the winners were ready for the quarter finals. Now everyone is just waiting on Cementoss to finish rebuilding the ring  which doesn't take him to long to complete.

"WHO'S READY FOR THE QUARTER FINALS!!!" Midnight says standing at the center of the newly built ring, then suddenly the giant tv monitor that shows who's going to fight who in the quarter finals appear behind Midnight with a white box spinning with faces being show on the box, in the middle of the screen was a giant VS and on the right was the same thing as the left.

"Now lets see who its going to be"! Midnight says as both with box screens began to slow down on the final faces that will appear, on the left it shows...

"Izuku Midoriya of Class 1a". Midnight says as Izuku face appears and his name is below it as well.

"His opponent will be.... Shoto Todoroki aslo of Class 1a" Midnight says then she swings her whip.

"whelp shit i'm first again however i'm kinda glad i'm up against him". izuku thinks as he turns his  head and glares at Todoroki who also glares back.

-----time skip Izuku and Todoroki are walking to the Ring.--------

Izuku finally reaches the ring after walking calmly and slowly same as Todoroki who seems more pissed and annoyed then normally and that's saying something.

"are both fighters ready"? Midnight ask but before she could finish Izuku and Todoroki both blocked out the entire world around them only focusing on each other its like the whole world went black and 2 stage lights were shinning on the 2 of them.

"you know what". Izuku says but all Todoroki does is lift up a eyebrow.

"i'm not fighting you unless you use 110% of your quirk". Izuku says sitting down.

Midnight had started the fight a few seconds ago and everyone in the stands and who were watching it on TV were wondering why was this kid just sitting down?

"you think lightly of me Midoriya". Todoroki say with cold air coming from his breath.

"Like i said i'm not fighting you if you don't go all out". Izuku says now laying down fully on his back and his hands on the back of his head.

"tsk you son of a don't mock me". 

ICE MOUNTAIN

Todoroki steps with his right leg and a huge mountain of ice comes full force at Izuku but.

Medium Cero black

Izuku takes out his black pistol which can only fire off one big blast of cero every 10 seconds but it was enough to completely destroy the mountain of Ice. Then without using his Cero as a boost Izuku starts sprinting straight at Todoroki.

ICE SPEAR FIELD 

Todoroki's Ice was able to cover the entire arena spikes that work like barbwire but Izuku was able to get closer and closer to Todoroki and was now within punching distance so iuzku throws a punch directed at Todoroki's chest sending him flying but he was able to catch himself with the ice.

With Izuku Fist clenched in front of him he says."I SWEAR I'LL BREAK YOUR GOD DAMN WILL AND FORCE YOU TO USE YOUR FIRE AND KICK YOUR ASS DOING IT"!!! 

Ice wave

Todoroki kicks his right foot and swings it around in the air causing a wave of ice straight towards Izuku.

Cero white 10x

Izuku reaches for his white pistol and fires off 10 consecutive shots shattering the ice that was coming towards him however his hair has actually began to shrink in size from what it once was it used to be where his back ended but now its about a few inches up from that and Todoroki notices it shrinking.