gravity vs explosions

EXPLOSION

A pretty sizable explosion erupts from the ring aiming straight for the Gravity girl right out of the gate. There were some gasp from the crowd wondering if she is alright.

"Come on i know that didn't do you in so quickly". Bakugo says with a grin.

After waiting a few seconds something comes out of the smoke which causes Bakugo to turn his attention that way and fires off another explosion but this time something else came out of the smoke from another area and this time its rushing at him.

"oh shit". Bakugo says with wide eyes knowing what happened seeing that Uraraka doesn't have her jacket anymore.

"yourrr mine". Uraraka says with both hands out trying to touch Bakugo but Bakugo ain't having none of that and jumps side ways using a small explosion to get out of the way faster.

"Damn it I oh most had him". Uraraka says but within seconds she gets another explosion coming her way and another cloud of smoke comes fills the ring.

"phew she oh most had me damn it i can't underestimate her". Bakugo thinks

"man this fight is brutal". Kirishima says sitting down in the sections where Class 1A seats are.

"it is but i hope he loses". Izuku says watching the match.

As Bakugo waits for the smoke to clear out he notices that there nearly not as much rubble as he thought there would be from his attacks.

"am i getting weaker? There is no rubble around". Bakugo waits for Uraraka to charge in at him again which she does.

"This is suicide". Bakugo thinks.

"oh well". 

EXPLOSION

Bakugo puts both hands together his hands are open in a V shape and then he fires off another huge explosion which prevents Uraraka from coming near him.

"damn she can't get with in 10 feet of him, he knows that if she touches him he is done for". izuku says.

"you know your a pretty stubborn bitch you know that right its pretty commendable but... you can't win". Bakugo says firing off another explosion.

"Why not fight me close range for a change"? Uraraka says in the cover of smoke and bruises.

"ha you and i both know what will happen if i fight you close range". Bakugo says  pointing his hands out like finger pistols.

"i'll smoke you out".

Fire cracker 

 Light emanates from Bakugo pointer finger and fires off very small explosions like fire crackers he can fire it off repetaly like a gun but not forever and it forces uraraka to move and dodge the fire crackers because if one hits its going to sting very badly. But to Bakugo's surprise instead of moving back  Uraraka moves forward in order to attack.

"I'll get you this time." uraraka says running at Bakugo trying to touch him but he's able to dodge and jump back wards in order to avoid getting touch but hitting Bakugo with her gravity powers was not what she wanted to happen.

EXPLOSION

A explosion sends Uraraka back about half way from where the started separating the 2 of them however this is what she wanted to happen.

Gravity Drop

Bakugo looks up in the sky to see tons of rubble from the explosions he caused now floating above him.

"well fuck". Bakugo says then he looks at Uraraka who has both arms up in the air then swing her arms down signaling for the rubble to fall 

Emperor Cannon

with the amount of sweat the Bakugo has right now he is able to use his most  destructive attack yet  the sweat gets absorbs for a final attack and he releases a ginormous amount of explosions at the rubble falling down on him. The attack blows up all the rubble and even sends explosions out of the stadium. Some people who were near the explosion actually went deaf for a couple seconds then their ears were ringing like crazy.

"Damn it. She nearly had him right there. That was a smart but stupid idea". Izuku says sighing that Uraraka's plan had failed and now she's passed out from having to hold that much rubble in the sky.

"The winner of the final match of the first round is Katsuki Bakugo"!!! Midnight says swinging her whip.

Bakugo falls to one knee panting for air.

"damn you oh most had me your annoying but your not weak". Bakugo says catching his breath and walking away to the infirmary.

AAAAAAAAANNNNDDDDDDDDD
EEEENNNDDDDDDDD

whatcha guys think love it? Hate it? dont care about it?

Anyways the quarter finals start next chapter.

TILL NEXT TIME FANS