class time

after passing out during the entrance exams because Izuku worked himself to hard izuku wakes up in the nursing area of UA

"Ugh damn what happen, where am i?"

Izuku wakes after he passed out during the entrance exams.

"It seems you over worked yourself again kid."

"Huh? Oh its just you Aizawa sensei, wh-what happen to me, i don't remember anything after falling asleep."

"Well after you saved that one girl with the gravity quirk you passed out of exhaustion so recovery girl sent you here to the nursing office to rest up". Aizawa say's informing Izuku of what happened to him.

"Oh, i think i understand how many points did i get during the exam? I forgot."

"Nezu told me everything you did during the exam's and said you got 45 villain points and 60 hero points for a total of 105 points easily being at the top in terms of points." Aizawa say.

"Wow a 105 points... wait there were hero points to? I thought it was just smashing robots."Izuku ask confused.

"Nope there was a hidden system we didn't tell the students because we wanted them to find that out on their own and it looks like allot of them didn't that's a shame." Aizawa says in a disappointing tone of voice. 

"Wait if i got the highest amount of points who got the second most?" Izuku now a little curious.

"It was some kid with a explosion quirk they said he got 77 villain points and 0 hero points."

"Wow that guy must be strong." Izuku thinks abut that in his head.

"Well i'm not suppose to tell you but your going to be in class 1A my class so you better behave or your ass is mine got that." Aizawa says seriously.

Izuku just nods. 

"Your going to be like every other student there you wont get any favoritism from me even if I've know you longer, and i have high expectations for you Izuku Midoriya."Aizawa says seriously again.

"Alright i understand well i still don't have full energy  so i'm going to go back to sleep see ya sensei."

1 WEEK LATER

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I over slept."Izuku rushes to get dress as he does he over look the fact that he got new school uniform he has to wear and put on his normal white clocked every day outfit and grabbed his back pack and rushed toward the room his hero class is. Even though Izuku lives at the school it takes him some time to get to class because of how big it is.

"Hmm there is class 1B, where is  ah!Here my class, class 1A." Izuku thinks looking at the Class 1A sign.

 "I wonder what the other students are going to be like."Izuku thinks that  for a moment as he was going to open the door to his class he hears not one but 2 familiar voices and they sound like they are talking to each other.

' HEY YOU! GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DESK IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TO THE SCHOOL AND THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE US." A kid with glasses and black hair shouts while for some strange reason making a chopping motion with one of his hands.

"BLAH BLAH SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU, ALSO WHAT JUNIOR HIGH DID YOU GO TO."A kid with ash blonde hair says.

"GASP YOU DARE THREATEN A FELLOW STUDENT but if you must know i went to Soumei Junior High." The glasses hair kid says.

"OH SO THAT'S WHO SHOVED A STICK UP YOUR ASS I WAS WONDERING WHO DID THAT." the ash blonde hair says.

"You how dare you." The glasses kid is having some deja vu from what Izuku said early now this ash blond kid to.

With that the door suddenly opens and Izuku walks in sighing knowing who these to are.

"Oh god why did I have to have these 2 asses in the same class s*igh.*" Izuku thinks.

" HI THERE !I never got your name early and your smarter then you look knowing that the exams had a different part my name Tenya Iida."

"Uh hi my names Izuku Midoriya and i didn't even knew that there was a hero point system i just saved people." izuku says.

"Wow spoken like a true hero i hope we can get along better then our first meet and greet early." 

"uh ya sure." izuku say.

" i know that white cloaked gunned  and green hair guy!!"

Izuku turns around and sees a familiar face.

  "Oh your that girl that i saved when i destroyed that giant 0 zero robot." Izuku says happy to meet someone he knows.

"Yup that me names! Ochako uraraka." She says while rubbing the back of her head nervously.

All the students who heard what Izuku said *gasped*.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THAT GIANT ROBOT?!" they all ask/shout.

Izuku turns to look at them a little nervous himself.

"u-uh ya why?" Izuku ask.

"Damn that was so manly."A red hair kid says as he walks over to them. 

"Whats your quirk." The same kid ask.

"mine is called hardening and my name Kirishima Eijirou."

"U-uh my quirk is called Cero i can fire green like energy blast from my hand but i can't control how much power i output that's where these 2 pistols of mine come into play." Izuku says that then he pulls out 2 double eagle pistols.

"Wow that's bad ass." Kirishima  says.

"If your here to play around and make friends get out."

The group around Izuku wondered who said that then they look down to see a yellow caterpillar like thing.

"*AHHHHHHH* WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?" They all ask in unison.

The yellow caterpillar like creature takes out his hand drinks a milk juice  and craws to the teacher desk.

"My name is Shouta Aizawa i am your home room teacher." As Aizawa says that he pulls out A PE uniform.

"Put this on and get dress, meet me out in at the track field area when you all are dressed."Aizawa says in his dead face tone.

"You guys have 10 minutes to meet me out on the track."

aaaaaaannnnndddddd end

till next time fans.