battle tournament

While everyone was still cheering after the announcement of the winner of the first match Izuku was being hauled off to the infirmary and being checked on my recovery girl. Shino was hurt as bad as Izuku was but the teachers still told him to go see recovery girl to heal up.

"NOW LET US SEE WHO WILL BE FIGHTING IN THE SECOND MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND"! Midnight says standing below the giant flat tv screen for everyone to see as the names were beginning to slow down and finally landed on the 2 people who will be fighting.

"Shoto Todoroki VS Hanta Sero".  Midnight says whipping her whip around.

---time skip start of the match------

half an hour went by and Shoto had the un-pleasure of seeing his father in the tunnel while walking towards the fighting ring, to say the least he was pissed off all he can hear is his fathers words.

"Are you still going on about this rebellion? Use my power Shoto become strong! Stop being a kid". That was going through Todoroki's mind and once he got in the fighting circle he didn't even care to hear Midnight say start.

"will the second match of the first round begain"!!! Midnight uses her whip to signal the start of the fight".

"well i don't think i can win this..." Sero says stretching his arms.

"But I don't want to lose either". Sero begains the match by using his quirk"tape". Sero's elbows are like tape depressors he can shoot out tape from his elbows and use them to snatch on to objects and things, he can use it to get around quickly. Sero launches his quirk and wraps up todoroki and tries to pull him out of the ring.

"sorry". 

ICE MOUNTAIN

Todoroki steps on the ground freezing himself so he can't move and also sends a huge amount of ice at Sero completely freezing him solid and the Ice goes past Sero off the ring and goes as high as the Sports festivals stadium even reaching above it.

Midnight herself got half frozen and is shivering.

"th-the winner of the match i-is Shouto Todoroki". Midnight says who can't even move right now.

Some of the fans wanted to cheer on Sero for at least trying to take on Todoroki.

"Don't worry about! Don't worry about! Don't worry about it!"The fans were saying hoping for Sero to now feel bad.

"I think i went a little overboard" Todoroki says walking to where Sero is to melt the ice.

"Some of the matches after that were pretty uneventful. There was Iida who went up against a girl from Class 1B who has green  plant like vines for her hair all lida had to do was push dodge the hair and push her out of the arena which was pretty easy. The other match was My girl Momo Vs Tokoyami Fumikage. No matter what Momo created with her creation Quirk Fumikage just destroyed it with sheer power and his Shadow Quirk which seems to have a will of its own and just like lida all he had to do was push Momo out of the ring. I was upset that my girl lost and wanted to cheer her up but i thought i'd let her talked to her family first before she comes back to the booth where we all are watching the matches anyways lets see who's fighting next"

The final fight of the first round

"We don't need the  screen to gamble who its going to be because there are only 2 students left"!!! Midnight says standing next to the giant TV Screen.

"The 2 opponents will be... Katsuki of class 1A vs Ochako Uraraka also of class 1A". Midnight says with the 2 faces of Bakugo on the left and Uraraka on the right.

"There no way that bastard a chivalry kinda guy". Izuku says sitting down in a chair looking at who's up to fight, he looks over to Uraraka who kinda shaking and getting nervous.

"well i'm not really close friends with her but we have had a few conversations maybe ill try to get the nerves out of her". Izuku says getting up and walking towards Uraraka.

"Hey Uraraka"! Izuku says waving his hand to get her attention.

"Izuku-san". Uraraka says as she turns to see who called for her.

"can we talk for a little bit"? Izuku ask with a cheep smile.

"s-sure what is it"? 

"well its like this. That bastard is not the type to go easy on girls i don't know him personally but i can tell he is the type of person to not go easy on anyone". I

" I see was that all"? Uraraka ask.

"nah also i've been keeping a close eye on him and i think there more to his quirk". Izuku says causing Uraraka to frown thinking that it might be more powerful then what it already is.

"What do you mean more? Can he create more then explosions?"  

"What? No i don't mean anything like that. I think his quirk evolves around sweating". Izuku says with his hand on his chin thinking.

"sweating? What do you mean  by that?"Uraraka ask now fully curiously.

"well i think the more he sweats the more explosions he can create and the bigger they are. What i'm trying to say is don't make it  a drawn out battle if you do your fucked. Try to end it quickly". Izuku says then he looks at Uraraka who nodding.

"I see. Thanks for the tip Izuku-kun."

"no... no  no no stop right there drop the kun right now". izuku says.

"uh i'm sorry alight Izuku".

"thank you well that's all i wanted to say good luck". Izuku says walking back to his seat waving his hand.

------time skip------ Uraraka and Bakugo standing in the ring.

"Are you two ready?" Midnight ask looking at Bakugo who nods then Uraraka who nods nervously.

"Ok will the last match of the first round begain". Midnight swings her Whip down signaling the start of the fight.

"just so you know i'm not going easy on you". Bakugo says with a evil grin and now sparks are coming from his hand.

EXPLOSION

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEENNNNDDDD

Author note.... My computer kinda got  fucked up on the weekend but everything good and i'm still ready to go so thats a little hint hint as to why there was no chapter saturday