The Flashback 3 Bombs vs Ice

Frost and bomb hands start their 2nd fight, for Bomb Hands, this is a fight of vengeance for Frost this is a fight to protect and redemption. The redemption that he let Bomb's hands slip away from him during their first fight.

" I won't let you go for a second time Bomb boy," Frost says as he summons ice spears and chucks them towards Bombs hands who in return summons a bomb and throws it towards the ice and thus knocking it off its path and missing Bomb hand.

They return to hand-to-hand combat which seems like Frost is dominating Bomb's hand, but Bomb's hands in return use a bomb and blow it up at point-blank range sending Frost flying backward which he regains his footing.

"Wow, that one pack a punch Bomb Hands," Frost says smiling wiping his clothes off from the smoke.

" Hehehe of course it did that explosion was my 3rd most powerful bomb, do you remember what my strongest bomb was?"

Frost then gets worried at how big of an explosion it might end up being. "NO you can't use that explosion here it will kill everyone here it's me that you want right?!" Frost says worriedly.

"Yes it is you i am after but no need to worry i will only use that move if everything else failed *wuhahahahah*."Bomb Hands says laughing.

------with 9-year-old Izuku------

"Wow there is a lot of smoke over there, also the ice that Frost left behind is in that direction."Izuku continues to run over to where he hears and see the explosions and bank that is currently on fire

---minutes later----

the fight between Bomb hands and Frost was getting intense at this point they have been fighting for around 15 minutes. Half of the battlefield is currently covered in fire and giant holes in the ground where the explosions happened, and the other is frozen over with shards of ice and ice spears everywhere.

"You look like you on your last legs Frost, what a pity it seems like you have gotten weaker since the last time we fought." Bomb Hands says.

"Shut your mouth i haven't gotten weaker at all." With that statement.

ICE STYLE THOUSAND SPEARS

With that named attack, Frost summons a thousand ice spears behind him with his hand up high then.

"When i bring down my hand all these thousands of ice spears will come raining down on you, when it's done your life will be gone." Frost has no emotion no hesitation in his actions and brings down his hand which brings down an ocean of ice spears down towards Bomb Hands.

"Oh shit, you have something like this up to your sleeve, well now it's time for me to show my trump card."

THOUSAND BOMBS, ATOM BOMB

With that name Bomb Hands summons a thousand bombs then he combines the bombs to make one giant fuck off bomb.

" HERE I COME BOMB BOY."

" BRING IT FROSTY!!~"The 2 fighters then clash for dominates what looks like a giant explosion of Smoke that went outwards towards the city, was, in reality, a bunch of smaller explosion which is Bomb Hands hands final attack, to summon around a thousand bombs and use them at his will, he can either combine them to one giant bomb or a make a bunch of smaller bombs.

----Inside the explosion radius-----

The 2 were still fighting but Bomb Hands kicks Frost in the stomach and sends him flying backward and hits a building nearby. Then Bomb Hands uses his bombs as a way to jump forward and lands on top of Frost.

"Well this is sweet karma for you taking everything away from me and making me a worthless villain, see you in hell you SHITTY SON OF A-." Then all of a sudden a green light came flying at Bomb Hands, his right arm gets badly burnt to the point where he couldn't use it anymore. They both turn toward the direction they think the light came from.

"You green-haired shitty brat."Bomb Hands hands say. Frost however uses this opportunity to strike an attack.

ICE STYLE ICE SWORD

Frost slices Bomb's hands in the stomach and kicks him with a powerful kick sending Bomb Hands' hands flying off of him. Right now Bomb Hands is more pissed at the unknown brat that stopped his attack at Frost.

"You little shit I'll kill you for getting in my way."Bomb hands say grasping his stomach that was cut deeply by Frost.

"Uh i did not mean to do that mister i just i uh only thought using my quirk was the right thing to do even if it's bad to use it in public."

"No Midoriya it was the right thing, you helped out a heroin fighting a villain for that i am thankful and ill protect you from this evil villain in front of us."With that claim Frost summons.

ICE STYLE ICE GUN

Frost makes a pistol of ice with ice bullets that are the same are real ones and shoots Bullets at Bomb Hands, who then dodges the gunfire and throws bombs back at Frost as a counter.

" STOP IT BOMB HANDS YOU CAN'T WIN JUST SURRENDER NOW ITS OVER." Frost tries to end the fight here but Bomb Hands refuses to give in.

" *HAHAHA* SHUT THE HELL UP IT'S NOT OVER TILL I SAY IT OVER." With that Bomb hand sprints forward with one more bomb and throws it at Frost who dodges it easily but...

Frost was right behind Izuku who didn't see the bomb coming and got hit by the bomb and sent flying back hits his head on a wall of a building and gets knocked out.

Frost turns around to see the mistake that he made."BOMB HANDS NO AKUYAKU YOUR DEAD VILLAIN."

ICE STYLE ICE MIRROR

Frost summons 2 clones that can only mirror his movement and also summons ice swords then in return the other 2 clones also summon ice sword then Frost charges Bomb Hands, who wanted to summon a bomb but was too little too late."

TRIPLE ICE SLASH

With that Frost cuts off Bombs Hands right hand then one clone slices his leg deep, and one slices up his chest.

"*AAHHH*." Akuyaku falls to the ground in pain he can't feel his left arm hand his right hand is gone he has 2 slashes on his chest and one on his leg and he is out of energy.

" it's over Akuyaku". Frost says looking down at Bomb's hands who are on the ground bleeding.

"ha of course no sympathy from a hero"*hahaha*Cough." akuyaku starts to cough up blood.

" Frost points his sword at Akuyaku throat, he was about to kill him then he hears a little girl's voice.

"No don't kill the villain."A panting Kendo says.

"Even if he a villain he shouldn't have to die for what he has don't."

Frost is snapped out of his rage mode because of hearing the girl's voice. Then he turns around to see the unconscious Izuku and slowly walks over to the young emerald boy to try and pick him up but when he leans over to pick him up he falls over and passes out as well.

"*Aaahhhh* we need help..can anyone help us out please," Kendo says as ambulance sirens can be heard in the background.

BOOOM DONE SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO POST I WANTED THIS FIGHT TO BE A GOOD AND EPIC ONE I HOPE IT WAS... THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE THE END OF THE FLASHBACK ARC AND THE CONTINUATION OF THE ACTUAL STORY.

TILL NEXT TIME FANS