the date

Izuku was at home resting up from the battle he had with Bakugo who is currently doing the same but with Bakugo he was having a mental break down since he has never lost in anything before hand.

With Bakugo.

That god damn green hair asshole i'm going to challenge him to a rematch next time i see him". Bakugo is training and has a picture of Izuku next to him so he has more motivation to get stronger and learn new techniques for his qurik.

"KATUSKI  STOP TRAINING AND COME AND EAT." Bakugo mother yells to him but she gets no response and a vain pops out of her head so she rushes to Bakugo's room and kicks the door down.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HAG CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRAINING!" Bakugo yells at his mother but she does not take shit from her son.

"OH-OH-OH YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A HAG YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" She clenches her first.

---5 minus later at the dinner table---

Bakugo dad is thinking to himself.

"Why why does our family have this dynamic." Then Bakugo dad sighs slightly.

---with Izuku---

Izuku was finished with his daily training so he pretty much has nothing to do so he gets on his phone and remembers that he has Momo Phone number. How did he get her number??? ( well ill let the readers come up with that part on their own have fun with that).

"I wonder what Momo up to I want to call her but I don't want to seem like i'm bored and have nothing else to do... screw it."

Izuku clicks on Momo number and it starts ring, he sighs to get all the  butterflies out of his system.

"Calm down Izuku calm down just a normal conversation with the girl you like." 

---Wtih Momo---

"Sigh I bet all my other friends are having a good time right now and i'm stuck here in this huge ho-." Momo nearly jumps out of her chair when she hears her phone go off not expecting it at all.

" I wonder who it is?Izuku!OMG-OMG-OMG."Momo current in a state of panic right now.

"Calm down, calm down, calm down ,breath".*sighs*Momo is  trying to catch her breath and clicks on the call.

"Hello?"

----with Izuku----

"H-hey Momo how are you?"Izuku says calming down hearing her voice.

"I'm fine what about you, your still in recovery right?"Momo ask.

"Ya I'm fine physically i wasn't really hurt to bad but I just lost my stamina mostly." Izuku says.

"oh I'm glad that your fine." Momo says.

"I was wondering what you are doing right now like if your free."Izuku ask.

"Currently right now I'm dying of boredom and home alone to but my sister and brother should be back soon." Momo say.

Izuku chuckles at what Momo said made him laugh a little.

"Be-be quiet." Momo says now blushing. Izuku can't see but he knows she is.

"A-are you free around 6?"Izuku ask.

"O-of course so is this like a date?" Momo blushing even more then normal now.

"No well if you want it to be i'm fine with it being one." Izuku says.

"M-me to, so 6 p?" Momo ask.

"Yes 6. Ill pick you up around that time ." izuku says.

"Ok."Momo then hangs up the phone.

"OMG-OMG-OMG  I need to ready even though i have allot of time I still need to prepare like now." Momo says running around her room like a chicken with its head cut off.

---with Izuku--- 

"Hmm what should i wear." Izuku is currently looking a his dresser wondering what to put on.

"Ah i got it i  know what to wear."(ill let the reader decide what outfit Izuku and Momo wears)

---------------------------------time skip------------------------------------

its current 5pm

"MOM"! Izuku says

what honey? inko ask.

"Can i have some money for a train ticket to my friends place"? izuku ask.

"Money?Oh-ho why are you looking so good just to hang a friend? Is it a date?" Inko smirks at Izuku.

"Yes it is and i probably wont be back till maybe 9 or 10 pm mom so about that money."

"Ill give you the money for the train but you gotta pay for the rest of your date got it."  Inko says still smirking.

" I was planning on that Mom."

Inko hands Izuku enough money for the train ticket and now Izuku has money for where he wants to take Momo and hugs his mom then walks out of the house and towards the bullet train station.

"Have fun and DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID."Inko yells that last part to mess with Izuku but she has full trust in her son.

---tie skip at Momo's house---

"Wow this is her house!" Izuku says with his jaw dropped. Izuku walks up to the front of her mansion and knocks on the giant double door, then it opens.

"Ah you must be my sister's date.MOMO! Your date is here for you."  Momo sister shouts in the house then turns back to Izuku.

"Hi my name Is Mio  yaoyorozu 17 years old."Mio greats herself.

"Hello Mio, names Izuku MIdoriya  16 years old." Izuku introduces himself then he hears Momo coming down the stairs but doesn't want to peak to ruin the reveal of what she looks like.

"Hi izuku."

"M-momo you look amazing." izuku says blushing at what shes wearing.

"Ill leave you 2 alone now." Mio smirks and walk back inside leaving the couple alone out side.

"Shall we get going?" Momo ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND DONE... AFTER THE BATTLE TRIALS AND THE CLASS HAD 3 DAYS OF REST I THOUGHT TO MYSELF WHAT THE HECK LETS HAVE IZUKU AND MOMO  GO ON A DATE AND HERE WE ARE. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE CONTINUATION OF THE DATE.

TILL NEXT TIME FANS...